napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

norelsah

what's up everyone... longtime lurker first time poster here. this forum is very helpful, thanks to a lot of great folks and very informative posts.

i've been on trt for 8 months, 250ml weekly with 12.5mg of anastrozole taken twice a week. so far i've been happy with the result.
i just wanted to hear the forum for some SARMS recommendation, preferrably one that does not need PCT (is there such a thing?). I do a lot of road cycling in the summer and fall, so my goal is to gain strength and stamina.

thanks in advance.

stats:
48 yrs old male
5' 8"
160 lbs
BF around 17

what's up everyone... longtime lurker first time poster here. this forum is very helpful, thanks to a lot of great folks and very informative posts.

i've been on trt for 8 months, 250ml weekly with 12.5mg of anastrozole taken twice a week. so far i've been happy with the result.
i just wanted to hear the forum for some SARMS recommendation, preferrably one that does not need PCT (is there such a thing?). I do a lot of road cycling in the summer and fall, so my goal is to gain strength and stamina.

thanks in advance.

stats:
48 yrs old male
5' 8"
160 lbs
BF around 17
hey brother, welcome to isarms... i can help you with this, absolutely but bro, you dont need a pct on anything you do if you are on trt... so you can run whatever you want... tell me your goals so i can advise you the proper stack to go with your trt and also watch my video on sarms and trt.. it will be very beneficial for you... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JK6iCcvumY&t=1s

Welcome to the forum bro. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. There's some really informed members here

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

thanks in advance.

stats:
48 yrs old male
5' 8"
160 lbs
BF around 17

Welcome to isarms bro. Since you are on TRT, there is no pct no matter what you run. For your goals of strength and stamina, this would be the best sarms stack I could recommemd to you

Make sure you get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Welcome to the board. Just an observation; 250mg/week for TRT seems a little high of a dose, did you get that dose prescribed by a physician?

Welcome to the board. Just an observation; 250mg/week for TRT seems a little high of a dose, did you get that dose prescribed by a physician?
My doctor started me out with 160mg/wk, 8 wks later my test level still wasn't where he wanted it to be so he bumped me to 200mg/wk. finally, 250mg/wk is where we settled, that's my sweet spot to get me around 900-1000 total test level.

My doctor started me out with 160mg/wk, 8 wks later my test level still wasn't where he wanted it to be so he bumped me to 200mg/wk. finally, 250mg/wk is where we settled, that's my sweet spot to get me around 900-1000 total test level.

Yes, I've seen a few people like yourself that require a higher test dose to see those numbers....though it's rare

Welcome to isarms bro. Since you are on TRT, there is no pct no matter what you run. For your goals of strength and stamina, this would be the best sarms stack I could recommemd to you

Make sure you get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

thanks for the protocol... and sarmsx.com is the only place i plan to order my stuff from

hey brother, welcome to isarms... i can help you with this, absolutely but bro, you dont need a pct on anything you do if you are on trt... so you can run whatever you want... tell me your goals so i can advise you the proper stack to go with your trt and also watch my video on sarms and trt.. it will be very beneficial for you... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JK6iCcvumY&t=1s

thanks dylan... my goal is to gain strength and build stamina. RickRock gave me a protocol, which I think is really a good start. Let me know if there is anything I need to add on that protocol. I hear people using triple x stack as a PWO, I think I might do that as well :)

Welcome aboard! You will like the stack rick laid out for you...definitely add the triplex, your lady will thank me later haha great to have you!

Last edited:
thanks dylan... my goal is to gain strength and build stamina. RickRock gave me a protocol, which I think is really a good start. Let me know if there is anything I need to add on that protocol. I hear people using triple x stack as a PWO, I think I might do that as well
thats the exact stack i would recommend for your goals... the only thing you might consider for huge increases in endurance is sr9009 and definitely go with triple x for your pre workout... you will be so happy with it for not only that but for its intended purpose as well! LOL

Top Bottom