napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SpikedEggnog

Name is Mark. came here from EVOlutionary. just looking for experienced people i can trust and not some idiots trying to make money by ripping people off.

Welcome , that's not going on here and hopefully never will .

SpikedEggnog said:
Name is Mark. came here from EVOlutionary. just looking for experienced people i can trust and not some idiots trying to make money by ripping people off.

Fuck evo. Welcome to real deal in bodybuilding forums

SpikedEggnog said:

you came to the right place bud. we dont do that sh!t here

Re: RE: New Member

SpikedEggnog said:
Well then brother, you've come to the right place then. That's exactly what Adrenaline Rush is all about. No bullshit and honest truthful advice. Dylan and I left EVO for the same reasons and this is our new home to be everything that a good forum should be. Everyone here is treated as family, and we take care of each other.

We are glad to have you with us, and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

SpikedEggnog said:

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... i completely understand your frustration and probable questioning of what the fuck is going on everywhere... we have covered this from the start on everything that went down at evo, why we are no longer there, given countless apology for being mislead and being a part of that unacceptable bull shit and practice and that is why I have personally helped do everything i can to make sure that everything about adrenaline rush is the complete opposite... i hope that you give it a chance and you will quickly see how much different it is here than ANYWHERE else out there... its really great to have you and if you ever need anything whatsoever, do not hesitate to let me know

Wow!! This is definitely not Evo. I was there for a while too and the only good thing that came from it was that I met some great friends. And guess what? They are all here. This really is the best of the best when it comes to boards and members. Very happy to have you join us and hope to get to know you.

HELLO everyone! New member here,I just joined the team and I am excited. I have a little catching up to do so time to start reading.. happy posting to all.

Liftweights101 said:
HELLO everyone! New member here,I just joined the team and I am excited. I have a little catching up to do so time to start reading.. happy posting to all.

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... you should start an introduction thread about yourself and introduce to everyone.. its great to have you here bro... if you need anything along the way don't hesitate to let me know

SpikedEggnog said:
Welcome, I just joined and one conversation later I'm "IN" great forum.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

andyweeras said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Welcome, I just joined and one conversation later I'm "IN" great forum.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yes, it is the very best you will find bro! Welcome home! If you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know!

Top Bottom