napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FL1025

VIP Member
Hello everyone, new member checking in. I came over from the other site and I have to say I like what I see here. Glad to be here

FL1025 said:
Hello everyone, new member checking in. I came over from the other site and I have to say I like what I see here. Glad to be here

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... great to have you here! you made a wise decision coming over here! you will find that there is not other forum like this... if you need anything at anytime, don't hesitate to let me know!

Re: RE: New Member

FL1025 said:
Hello, and welcome to Adrenaline Rush! That was a smart move coming over from that other place to here. This site is like no other you will find. We treat everyone like family and take care of each other here. We are glad to have you, and if you need anything just let us know

Big welcome to you!! It's great when new people join our AR family. You will find that this is the place that you want to be at. Best board I've ever been on! Again, very glad to have you here with us.

Top Bottom