napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New looking for stack advice

gooseblitz

Gents I have been looking and reading for a while.

I'm not certain what I should look to use/stack. I'm 51 years old 6'0 tall and 220. BF around 28%. I went from 280 about 3 years ago down to 198 in about 8 months with workout and diet. I have been creeping up the last 2 years.

I Want to get a leaner look. I definitely have some stubborn body fat. I do lift at least 3 days per week and run a mile 2 times per week and usually 1-2 kettlebell style HIIT classes per week. Diet is pretty good maybe too low calorie. But feel like my metabolism is slow. I used Winstrol in college with good success recovering from injury for football. Would i see enough impact from SARMS? Will high quality Cardarine be enough? Should I look at Winstrol again? I tried Cardarine from Primeval labs and wasn't very impressed.
Any suggestions on a stack for me? I was 175 lbs in my 20s I am actually probably lifting more now than I did in my college football days. I really seem to have stubborn BF I need to get rid of.
Look forward to the help.

you have beyond zero business even discussing steroids at 28% body fat... you need to MORE than cut that body fat in half to use steroids... sarms, absolutely, steroids, good lord no

here's the cutting stack you want.. you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan I am reading the profiles on thee suggestions. What is the M1MK for?

It helps boost your natural test levels. Sarms can suppress people slightly so it helps combat that. Thats why its the last 3 weeks and then in your PCT.

Top Bottom