napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New legislation

Strange... I don't see any of those side-effects and dangers mentioned on this forum :)

Mixed feelings here. Big brother government saving us from false advertising.

Has the FDA ever approved ANY "drug" that claims to improve performance? Seems like they're all about approving drugs that treat or prevent diseases only, excluding things like vitamins and natural healthy fruits and vegetables that they can't make money from. Performance drugs would be a lucrative market for regulation, with side-effects being no different than your average doctor's prescription: may cause "constipation, dry mouth, nausea, liver damage, dizziness, headache, nausea, cancer, tinnitus, depression...", but you get full disclosure. Yet, you can acknowledge those risks and take the medicine (after paying a doctor). Why should PEDs be different?

It appears Orin hatch has new legislation putting sarms in the same category as steroids. A couple suppliers are already shutting down shops. Any thoughts?

https://www.hatch.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/releases?ID=F1021776-7B96-4244-A82E-23A9931C99CD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Australia is following suit. We have the TGA (aka GOD) that is simular to your FDA . So far GW has only really come under there spotlight but others will follow suit for sure. I mean alcohol and tobacco is a less scheduled drug tben sarms and how many people do they kill a year......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

they will always be sold underground regardless of what actually happen here just like anything else is...

True, it’s just bull shit what is legal and toxic for you is acceptable and this product is not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well clearly its a bunch of bull shit but whats fucking new with the way shit is run? I have considered moving overseas several times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A lot of the good SARMs sources have already gone underground anyways. It was getting extremely difficult to accept payment via paypal, CC, etc. The processors just weren't having it anymore with these grey area products.

This bullshit is so typical of the way politicians create fear to control the masses. In the meantime the thousands if not millions of deaths from alcohol, tobacco etc carries on unabated.

It's just business as usual. As Dylan says its nothing new.

they will always be sold underground regardless of what actually happen here just like anything else is...

Even worse the more underground they go, the less guarantees what you buy is legit. But hey, I'm from the government and I'm here to help...

good old Gov sticking it dick in every spot it can... won't be able to brush your teeth with out permission next .. untucked believable... seriously though that cant even enforce half the law on the books now ... and that got nothing better to do than make more that hinder everyone life and most of the time cant even be enforced... DUMBASSES... not to mention... IT MY LIFE... NON of your GOD DAM business what I put in my body...

Here in Canada the possession or use of steroids for personal reasons is not even an offence under the law; the distribution is, but I haven't heard of a single case of a lab being busted. The government is exponentially more concerned about other drug precursors being smuggled into the country, mainly from China. The amount of fentanyl (both chemically pure, laced or fake) available in the streets of Vancouver has reached epidemic proportions. Fentanyl is painkiller opioid stronger than morphine that is highly addictive. Cheap Fentanyl has displaced other street drugs such as heroine, PCP, crack, etc and caused thousands of addicts to die (15K + just in 2017).

Won't change anything even if it passes. Might even make things better in some ways since there are so many companies selling bunk shit

Top Bottom