napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Job, potentially testing for androgens.

If they do a PED test they will know what metabolites you have in your system. There is no blaming it on a different drug or anything like you can with narcotics tests, etc. testing for PEDs is very specific to the different compounds

If they do a PED test they will know what metabolites you have in your system. There is no blaming it on a different drug or anything like you can with narcotics tests, etc. testing for PEDs is very specific to the different compounds
i agree with rick bro, that sums it up

Big question: do you look like you are on juice?
If it’s something like an intelligence agency, you’ll be sufficiently tested. If it’s more public like Dept of Labor or IRS, I doubt they’ll test for it.

Blame it on creatine lol

Even most government jobs will only test for aas if you give them a reason. Such as a big ass cop beating the shit out of someone.

What country are you in getting tested? Federal Government jobs in Australia will always test for anabolics, lower class such as state rarely do it unless they believe its necessary.

I do not think they will test for AAS that particular drug test cost a lot of money and usually u have to be under suspicion of gear use.

Just know, like I said already, if they test you for AAS or PEDs, you can't say when your test level is 3000-5000 it's Creatine or any sarm. Only test shows up as test, etc....just like when they test for tbol it's tbol, winstrol is winstrol, etc....

There's a reason these tests are so specific and expensive. You can't pull the wool over their eyes on these. Otherwise UFC fighters and other athletes that make millions would have them beat and not get caught all the time. They just try to time things right to come off when needed, use only orals and things that clear quickly, etc. but if it's in your system they will know it. That's just the way it is

Just know, like I said already, if they test you for AAS or PEDs, you can't say when your test level is 3000-5000 it's Creatine or any sarm. Only test shows up as test, etc....just like when they test for tbol it's tbol, winstrol is winstrol, etc....

There's a reason these tests are so specific and expensive. You can't pull the wool over their eyes on these. Otherwise UFC fighters and other athletes that make millions would have them beat and not get caught all the time. They just try to time things right to come off when needed, use only orals and things that clear quickly, etc. but if it's in your system they will know it. That's just the way it is

Wouldn’t the only way they could tell your Test level was at 3000 was by a blood test and I would think most jobs don’t do a blood test usually jus piss right?

Wouldn’t the only way they could tell your Test level was at 3000 was by a blood test and I would think most jobs don’t do a blood test usually jus piss right?
Even urinalysis can show high levels of androgens. That's why it's so effective for testing athletes

Yea I heard a rumor about a blood test for the physical as well as a urine test for typical drugs I believe. Not 100 percent sure on that though. I mean if I pass the CVSA testing then why should they bother if the lie detector is at all believable? Lol

You passed a CVSA Test? Was it difficult I have to take one in about a week

I’m scheduled to take it this week so I’ll let you know lol. I’ve heard they only seem to pay attention to the stuff you answered yes to. Such as I answered yes to marijuana use years and years ago. They just want to make sure you aren’t still into stuff like that. Everything else seems straight forward I guess. Answer with confidence is what I was told by the investigator. It’s when you clam up and back pedal that it arouses suspicion but I like I said we shall see.

Well good luck to you man I have mine in two days ha so I guess we will find out together lol

Alright just to wrap things up, took physical and things today and wanted to post the final update here for those who were following the post.

Basically it was a 7 panel urine drug screen along with a basic physical.

EKG, basic mobility tests, vision test, TB test, etc. The actual blood draw was for other stuff, CBC testing, multi organ panel, syphilis test, and blood type identification.

Of course vaccinations and otherwise.
Needless to say, should be good to go. Now that the worry is over I plan to let myself tank out so I can go to the family doctor to get put on TRT so I don’t have to worry about this again. Thanks for the input from everyone.

Top Bottom