domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New to Isarms and have a few questions - GW-501516 and SR-9009

Welcome!!! For me I take a multivitamin, and vitamin d3 as I have low levels of vitamin d. If you take anything regularly then you can still take those. I really like Dylan stack, but I also like the combination of sr9009, gw, mk2866 and s4. I had very good results with that stack.

I can tell you gw and sr9009 are my favorite for cardio enhancement ND fat loss. However I like the others added in for healing andmuscle building as well.

MissBizz

Quote Originally Posted by miss514 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback!

Is there any vitamins I should be taking while running this stack?
    you should always use a womens multi... other than that, i always recommend using bcaas and glutamine... here's a link to my favorites... http://www.hardsupplements.com/index...acturer&mid=21

Quote Originally Posted by MissBizz View Post
    Welcome!!! For me I take a multivitamin, and vitamin d3 as I have low levels of vitamin d. If you take anything regularly then you can still take those. I really like Dylan stack, but I also like the combination of sr9009, gw, mk2866 and s4. I had very good results with that stack.

I can tell you gw and sr9009 are my favorite for cardio enhancement ND fat loss. However I like the others added in for healing andmuscle building as well.

MissBizz
    Thanks MissBizz, I appreciate your feedback! I usually take a b12, multivitamins, magnesium, zinc and d3 so I will ensure to continue while running the stack.

Have you used RAD140? If so, what are you thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks MissBizz, I appreciate your feedback! I usually take a b12, multivitamins, magnesium, zinc and d3 so I will ensure to continue while running the stack.

Have you used RAD140? If so, what are you thoughts?

Unfortunately that is one of the ones that I have not ran yet. But it will be one of my next ones. I'm excited to try it.

MissBizz

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you should always use a womens multi... other than that, i always recommend using bcaas and glutamine... here's a link to my favorites... http://www.hardsupplements.com/index...acturer&mid=21
    Noted...thank you!

I'll be placing my order for the stack on December 9th.

Noted...thank you!

I'll be placing my order for the stack on December 9th.

sounds good! i have had NOTHING BUT EXCELLENT feedback on women that have used rad... its showing excellent results for cutting, endurance, lean muscle and strength...

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    You are on the right track with wanting to use sarms for your fat loss goals. Sr9009 and GW are perfect for you, and I would also add in S4 to really round it out which is the shred stack from www.sarmsx.com

You want to run a full 12 weeks. Here is the protocol

As a female, you DO NOT need a pct

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
    1-12 S4 50mg per day 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
    Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

It's my pleasure to help! Let me know if you have any further questions!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by MissBizz View Post
    Unfortunately that is one of the ones that I have not ran yet. But it will be one of my next ones. I'm excited to try it.

MissBizz
    I hear you... I'm excited about running/trying the stack. This is my first time, and I'm
    happy that I can seek advice from individuals who are well versed about Sarms.

I hear you... I'm excited about running/trying the stack. This is my first time, and I'm
    happy that I can seek advice from individuals who are well versed about Sarms.

Absolutely I hear you lol. I remember my first stack last summer 2015 I was super excited. Since then I've ran 3 more stacks and gw and Sr together. Make sure you create a log so other females can see your experience. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions, I'm always around!

MissBizz