PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here, and to steroids.

New here, and to steroids.

Hello everyone i am 30 years old and been bustin my ass in the gym for the past year and just recently became interested in steroids. i ordered some Nandrolone Decanoate and clomid and im not sure if this is the right choice cuz ive been reading to take test with deca for first cycle. Seeing as this is my first cycle which i have not started yet do you guys think it would be ok to take deca alone? and does anyone know if onlineroids.com is legit?

Banned
    No !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buen View Post
    No !!!!!!!!
    No to deca by itself or no to onlineroids.com lol

Banned
    No sir, that's most definitely not the right choice. I'm glad you asked before jumping into some shit

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

A whole year huh?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
    Body fat %
    Years of training
    Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
    PCT for each cycle
    Goals
    Supplements (if any)
    General idea of nutrition
    Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...way-10368.html

bro you need to stop now and stop acting foolish.. you have only been lifting a year.. for steroid use, thats a joke bro on its own... not to mention wanting to use deca on a first cycle... you dont know what you are doing and you are going to severely hurt yourself.. please stop this nonsense before you make a huge mistake... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

stats

30 years old
    5' 7"
    10 % bf
    i want to get big
    my nutrition is in check i count cals and track macros and dont eat shitty stuff
    ive been training for two years the first year was on and off really nothing serious but over the past year ive been serious about it, i started at 158 lbs and cut down a lot a body fat increased my lean mass now i just want to get big and leaner than i am possibly do an am mens physique comp who knows...
    Last edited by dtkne1; 02-06-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Keep a consistent protocol and you will gain. I'm your height and weigh 30 pounds more than you... You "get big" with nutrition & training.

^^^^^^^^Mic Drop^^^^^^^^

thank you guys for helping out. so what about these sarms? would they be ok to take? and if so what ones work similar to test?