napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here? Read this. Been here? Ready it anyway.

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Since we have a lot of new guys joining the board I thought it was a good time for a few Do’s and Do Not’s. Anyone that’s offended easily, please get out now…

DO ask questions. That’s how you learn, but PLEASE don’t be so vague. There’s no TMI.

DO take anabolics seriously. Anabolics are not something you “wanna try” or “throw in”….this is some serious shit and needs to be treated as such.

DON’T ask ANYTHING before you post your FULL stats. PLEASE. No one here is Kreskin, a mind reader, or has a crystal ball. FULL stats are @ the end of this post. Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

DON’T ask anyone to build a cycle for you. This is the epitome of laziness. Propose a cycle and we will critique it.

DON’T EVERRRRRR believe that nutrition is not 90% of this game. EVER. If you don’t know how and what to eat you are WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

DON’T post you PR’s. Unless you are a power-lifter they’re irrelevant & no one cares.

DON’T say any of the following;
“I’ve hit a plateau” No you haven’t.
“I’m a hard gainer” There’s no such thing.
“I already have the gear so I’m going to use it” If I have a gun does that mean I’m going to shoot 100 people?
“I’m going to do it anyway” NO ONE here is going to contribute to that reckless, irresponsible attitude.

DON’T try to live this lifestyle if you can’t afford it. I understand not everyone earns the same income but food, gear, OCT, PCT, incidentals cost a lot of money. There’s no shame in putting things off until you’re in a better financial position.

DON’T argue with the vets who respond to your thread. You came here for advice and you got it. We’re not here to sugar coat anything. If you want to take it to the next level you’re going to need some balls and a thick skin. You don’t always get the answer that you were expecting.

DO understand that EVERYONE is different and there is no cookie cutter protocol. A diet, training, and cycle that works for one guy will not necessarily work for you. That means never ask “what’s the best……..” And NEVER EVER say “Arnold did <this>…”

DO use some common sense. If some guy at the gym told you <this> and it sounds too good to be true, it is.

DO understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint. Nothing is going to happen overnight. This is a 24-7-365 commitment. On top of that, things always change and you will need to be open minded to change and adaptation.

COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

This covers it all, except the constant questions from newbies asking about oral only cycles, lol. Great post!

Last edited:
I don't think making it a sticky would matter. There's a sticky for how terrible oral only cycles are and you still get those posts almost every week. For some reason people don't like to read.

I hope everyone reads this before the notorious 'Dylan, I've seen all your videos...' gets posted. Good post bro.

I don't think making it a sticky would matter. There's a sticky for how terrible oral only cycles are and you still get those posts almost every week. For some reason people don't like to read.

Nothing will ever eliminate the BS all together, this post (hopefully) will only curb it.

Since we have a lot of new guys joining the board I thought it was a good time for a few Do’s and Do Not’s. Anyone that’s offended easily, please get out now…

DO ask questions. That’s how you learn, but PLEASE don’t be so vague. There’s no TMI.

DO take anabolics seriously. Anabolics are not something you “wanna try” or “throw in”….this is some serious shit and needs to be treated as such.

DON’T ask ANYTHING before you post your FULL stats. PLEASE. No one here is Kreskin, a mind reader, or has a crystal ball. FULL stats are @ the end of this post. Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

DON’T ask anyone to build a cycle for you. This is the epitome of laziness. Propose a cycle and we will critique it.

DON’T EVERRRRRR believe that nutrition is not 90% of this game. EVER. If you don’t know how and what to eat you are WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

DON’T post you PR’s. Unless you are a power-lifter they’re irrelevant & no one cares.

DON’T say any of the following;
“I’ve hit a plateau” No you haven’t.
“I’m a hard gainer” There’s no such thing.
“I already have the gear so I’m going to use it” If I have a gun does that mean I’m going to shoot 100 people?
“I’m going to do it anyway” NO ONE here is going to contribute to that reckless, irresponsible attitude.

DON’T try to live this lifestyle if you can’t afford it. I understand not everyone earns the same income but food, gear, OCT, PCT, incidentals cost a lot of money. There’s no shame in putting things off until you’re in a better financial position.

DON’T argue with the vets who respond to your thread. You came here for advice and you got it. We’re not here to sugar coat anything. If you want to take it to the next level you’re going to need some balls and a thick skin. You don’t always get the answer that you were expecting.

DO understand that EVERYONE is different and there is no cookie cutter protocol. A diet, training, and cycle that works for one guy will not necessarily work for you. That means never ask “what’s the best……..” And NEVER EVER say “Arnold did <this>…”

DO use some common sense. If some guy at the gym told you <this> and it sounds too good to be true, it is.

DO understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint. Nothing is going to happen overnight. This is a 24-7-365 commitment. On top of that, things always change and you will need to be open minded to change and adaptation.

COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Very good points, and I can't stress each of them enough! Well said brother

This should be a 4 X 6 foot poster hung in gyms...especially the gym "that guy" goes too
Excellent points A to Z....

True. The money thing is so dumb. Not having everything you need for a cycle because you're on a budget is like going sky diving without q parachute because you couldn't afford the parachute but you still wanna jump out of a plane. It's fucking moronic.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

True. The money thing is so dumb. Not having everything you need for a cycle because you're on a budget is like going sky diving without q parachute because you couldn't afford the parachute but you still wanna jump out of a plane. It's fucking moronic.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

Totally agree. Just stupidity.

Great post EZ

sticky, flat out.. perfectly said to the point where literally nothing needs to be added except the answers to the questions asked for each poster... perfect bro...

Top Bottom