domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New here? Read this. Been here? Ready it anyway.

New here? Read this. Been here? Ready it anyway.

Since we have a lot of new guys joining the board I thought it was a good time for a few Do’s and Do Not’s. Anyone that’s offended easily, please get out now…

DO ask questions. That’s how you learn, but PLEASE don’t be so vague. There’s no TMI.

DO take anabolics seriously. Anabolics are not something you “wanna try” or “throw in”….this is some serious shit and needs to be treated as such.

DON’T ask ANYTHING before you post your FULL stats. PLEASE. No one here is Kreskin, a mind reader, or has a crystal ball. FULL stats are @ the end of this post. Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

DON’T ask anyone to build a cycle for you. This is the epitome of laziness. Propose a cycle and we will critique it.

DON’T EVERRRRRR believe that nutrition is not 90% of this game. EVER. If you don’t know how and what to eat you are WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

DON’T post you PR’s. Unless you are a power-lifter they’re irrelevant & no one cares.

DON’T say any of the following;
    “I’ve hit a plateau” No you haven’t.
    “I’m a hard gainer” There’s no such thing.
    “I already have the gear so I’m going to use it” If I have a gun does that mean I’m going to shoot 100 people?
    “I’m going to do it anyway” NO ONE here is going to contribute to that reckless, irresponsible attitude.

DON’T try to live this lifestyle if you can’t afford it. I understand not everyone earns the same income but food, gear, OCT, PCT, incidentals cost a lot of money. There’s no shame in putting things off until you’re in a better financial position.

DON’T argue with the vets who respond to your thread. You came here for advice and you got it. We’re not here to sugar coat anything. If you want to take it to the next level you’re going to need some balls and a thick skin. You don’t always get the answer that you were expecting.

DO understand that EVERYONE is different and there is no cookie cutter protocol. A diet, training, and cycle that works for one guy will not necessarily work for you. That means never ask “what’s the best……..” And NEVER EVER say “Arnold did <this>…”

DO use some common sense. If some guy at the gym told you <this> and it sounds too good to be true, it is.

DO understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint. Nothing is going to happen overnight. This is a 24-7-365 commitment. On top of that, things always change and you will need to be open minded to change and adaptation.

COMPLETE stats;

Weight
    Body fat %
    Years of training
    Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
    PCT for each cycle
    Goals
    Supplements (if any)
    General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
    Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

This pretty much sums things up round here lol, good post

Straight to the point!!! Nice post!

This covers it all, except the constant questions from newbies asking about oral only cycles, lol. Great post!
    Last edited by Taurus; 08-07-2016 at 02:42 AM.

Good post.... not that most of the new guys will actually follow this to a tee. Should be stickied
    Bodybuilder and anabolic enthusiast

Sticky Point

I don't think making it a sticky would matter. There's a sticky for how terrible oral only cycles are and you still get those posts almost every week. For some reason people don't like to read.

I hope everyone reads this before the notorious 'Dylan, I've seen all your videos...' gets posted. Good post bro.

Quote Originally Posted by selrahc39 View Post
    I don't think making it a sticky would matter. There's a sticky for how terrible oral only cycles are and you still get those posts almost every week. For some reason people don't like to read.
    Lol'd you think???

Quote Originally Posted by selrahc39 View Post
    Nothing will ever eliminate the BS all together, this post (hopefully) will only curb it.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com