bannednutritionRegenRx

New here and need advise

tuckerjt

Need cycle advise

Height: 5' 10 "
Weight: 270
Body fat %: 20% or so
Years of training: 30+
Complete cycle history: All I have ever done is prohormones and I am tired of them. Used mostly Epistane up to 70mg a day.
PCT for each cycle: None
Goals: looking to increase strength as I have a world completion coming up at the end of September.
Supplements: normally a pre-workout and creatine.
General idea of nutrition: No known allergies and I eat pretty good.
Any other relevant info: One knee surgery but I still squat and deadlift even though I compete in bench only currently.

I use testosterone every other week because I have low T. I was looking for an 8 week cycle to run at the end of my train up (mostly during my peaking cycle). This will be my first time using anything other than prohormones so I am looking for advise. I want to run a cycle of Tren/Anavar.

I am going to purchase my stuff from GSLabs as I have read good things about their products (please tell me if I am wrong on this). I have done some reading and was planning on running Tren up to 300mg a week and Anovar from 20-65mg a day but this company says take two of their pills a day. I know injectables are the preferred method but I do not know where to purchase them and am not asking on this post where to get them either. This company lists there Tren as 75mg per pill and Anavar as 50mg per pill. I will do this method this time and work on from there. I am planning on running my cycle like this.

[B]TREN[/B]
Week 1: Tren- 1/2 tablet twice a day
Week 2: Tren- 1/2 table twice a day
week 3-8: 1 tablet twice a day (will check tolerance and see if I want to add more)

ANAVAR
Weeks 3-4: 1/2 tablet twice daily
Weeks 4-8: 1 tablet twice daily (once again will see how body handles this as I have never used it)

I will use Cycle support during cycle and will use a PCT at the end of the cycle. I know Test should be used during cycle and I am looking for somewhere to get that as well (once again, not asking on here where to get it).

So for those that actually read this, is this a good strength builder and will the amount listed be sufficient to achieve any strength. Please be honest with me and guide me on this endeavor. I know PRs are not important but my last competition (05/20/2017) I pushed 518. I am trying for 540 or more at worlds. I would have gotten 529 at this competition but I missed my second lift for some odd reason. I am already strong but need some extra push to achieve more. Thanks in advance for any advice given.

Last edited:
Well bro I understand you are a powerlifter but there are problems here.

First of all your bodyfat is just too high to be using steroids.

Secondly, i don't know why you would choose orals like this....especially oral Tren.

This just looks like it has disaster, health problems, and side effcts written all over it.

My diet is pretty good I have just had issues losing BF with Low T. Would I be better off running Test and Anavar for the 8 weeks as a first time run. Or should I just give up and drive on?

I was just estimating my BF% because I don't worry about it. I try and eat right and train. I do some cardio when I am not training for a comp but during my 17 weeks of training I add some fat. And now, to top it off, I am confused because I see a lot of bigger people that use and not all are 10% or lower or what is the magic number I should strive for before I consider using? This shit is complicated and I have a Masters degree......

Last edited:
A pretty good diet usually does not have someone over 20% bodyfat. Your weight for your age and height is not good man. Your kidneys and liver are going to hate you using these orals. Please rethink all of this before you really f yourself up. Get the diet on point, up that cardio, and lose some body fat. Even powerlifters can benefit from this :D

I know I can use more cardio no matter how painful it is. I guess the question I am asking now is what is the proper BF% to have before you use. I have read many different opinions on this all the way from 15% to 25% to who cares because a person will get the same benefits no matter the BF%. Others have said the gear will help in cutting BF% down.......so what is the answer. I have veins in chest, shoulders, arms, and legs. My fat is in my belly a little bit. I can't pinch an inch on my sides so I am not sure what my BF% is I just put 20% as a guess. The last time I was taped I was 18%.

So if I am under 20% and wanted to run 8 weeks of Dianabol, would that be okay from a power stand point. I have found some test to run with it if needed. I would run from 20-60mg a day during the 8 weeks.

Last edited:
Well man, youve said youve never ran aas before. You are on trt every other week (which for blood level stability should be weekly) so you can up your test and thats it. First cycle should be test only. Oral only cycles are a terrible idea. Watch dylans video for more info there. And at your body fat, dbol is a terrible idea bro. You will feel like shit. You need an ai to combat estrogen increase big time with that, and it can take some time to dial that in. Def not a first cycle drug. Really under 12% at the highest to start most of these. They arent fat burners. And once you go off youll be right back to holding more bf. I understand power lifting is your goal not aesthetics, but raising your test and toss in some sarms will get you what you want without any of the unnecessary risks youre thinking about man. Do this smart for your own sake. And def pct properly!

Thanks for this info. I will look into finding some test and doing that for this cycle. What SARMS should I use as I have not dealt with these either?

when you use steroids at an elevated body fat, you are far more susceptible to side effects... you are going to have a much higher rate of estrogen conversion and the taxing on blood pressure and cholesterol is far worse at an elevated body fat which clearly can set you up for huge issues... as far as sarms go, i have a perfect plan for you to help get your body fat drastically dropping while still having the ability to gain lean muscle...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I know I can use more cardio no matter how painful it is. I guess the question I am asking now is what is the proper BF% to have before you use. I have read many different opinions on this all the way from 15% to 25% to who cares because a person will get the same benefits no matter the BF%. Others have said the gear will help in cutting BF% down.......so what is the answer. I have veins in chest, shoulders, arms, and legs. My fat is in my belly a little bit. I can't pinch an inch on my sides so I am not sure what my BF% is I just put 20% as a guess. The last time I was taped I was 18%.

So if I am under 20% and wanted to run 8 weeks of Dianabol, would that be okay from a power stand point. I have found some test to run with it if needed. I would run from 20-60mg a day during the 8 weeks.

Generally for steroid use it is recommemd to be below 15% bodyfat. If you are looking for something to help,you with strength for your meet, sarms are great and the power stack would be perfect

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Top Bottom