napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here; introduction

GoogleRayPeat

Hi everyone, i'm new here. I was unable to walk for a peri9d of time and have low testosterone (around 350), so I'm personally vested in understandjng the anabolic factors that can lead to my recovery. I hate doctors and the medical field with a passion. They're all witch doctors to me.

Hi everyone, i'm new here. I was unable to walk for a peri9d of time and have low testosterone (around 350), so I'm personally vested in understandjng the anabolic factors that can lead to my recovery. I hate doctors and the medical field with a passion. They're all witch doctors to me.

Welcome to isarms bud. Glad to have you. What is your age, stats and experience?

Not all doctors are bad. 350 is on the low end of the normal range, and could be that way for a number of reasons. If you are indeed low, I would highly recommend you seek a good endocrinologist to help,you treat this. They can help you get those numbers up either naturally or by going for TRT if you qualify.

There are also some other decent options for possibly raising your natural test levels, but why don't you tell us more about yourself first

welcome to isarms brother, great to have you... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? is your low t from past steroid use? how long have you had this issue?

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I'm 37, 6'2", about 255 lbs. I don't habe any experience with anabolics, besides DHEA. I think the cause of my problems is digestive, i've had lower abdominal comaints since i was a boy, appendicitis, inguinal hernia, pelvic pain. I had many other problens thay were reversed when i began treating myself for hypothyroidism, hence my feeling about doctors. Anyways i think my compromised digestion, and severe pelvic dysfunction, is behind my low testosterone. It's been quite frustrating to rebuild abdominopelvic muscle, and that is why i am lookijg to learn more at this poijt, and also because i'm getting older and want to attain a good physical condition now to protect me in my later years. Thanks again for the welcome.

Sorry to hear about the chronic troubles... it’s great to have you here there. Welcome to isarms my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom