napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new here

munkster

I'm 28 years old from a small west Kentucky town. My states are 6'1 I'm at 244 lbs don't know what body fat % is. I've been lifting very consistent for about 3 years. I lifted some in highschool. Iv done two pH cycles and one 10 seeker of test e. Had really good gains from all of them. I was on evo and started wandering where all the good info went to and a buddy of mine said they moved to a new forum. So far I like everything I see here. There's some really good advice giving here.

Attachments

• IMG_20151013_215213.jpg
    IMG_20151013_215213.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 43
I'm 28 years old from a small west Kentucky town. My states are 6'1 I'm at 244 lbs don't know what body fat % is. I've been lifting very consistent for about 3 years. I lifted some in highschool. Iv done two pH cycles and one 10 seeker of test e. Had really good gains from all of them. I was on evo and started wandering where all the good info went to and a buddy of mine said they moved to a new forum. So far I like everything I see here. There's some really good advice giving here.

Welcome to AR bro. We have an awesome com,unity here full of awesome people. You'll get nothing but the best advice and info you'll find anywhere. Let me know if you have any questions!

Welcome to gainzzz central!!! AKA Adrenaline Rush. Nothing but the absolute best here bro

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Rush bro! Feel free to ask anything. Don't be shy. We're here to help and learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here... im always here to help so don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way...

I've seen you around I think. Welcome to the board . Great to have you.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom