napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here

Railroader

Hey everyone I am new to this forum but I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. I am nobody special just a normal guy with a great family. I 6 foot weigh 190. I enjoy working out and running. Just loving life and actually stumbled onto this forum through google and the posts seem extremely helpful so decided to join. Not new to the community but nobody special in the community either. Thank you for your time and have a blessed one.

Glad to have you buddy. You sound just like me....... a family guy who does this because he loves it. This is just a hobby for me. I enjoy feeling and looking good.

Amen, to that brother!!! Honestly it feels so good to be on a board where people communicate like adults and you can converse with knowledgeable people in an adult manner without all the extra. Yes, my friend you are right I am a family man and my family comes first well second to the The Good Lord but I try to do right by people because I want right done by me. Once again it is awesome to be here!!

Top Bottom