napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Here

njmatt

Been training for over a year now, used to be 160lbs 6'6 25 years of age. Now currently 194lbs now looking to try my first cycle. Was thinking eq and test c for 12 weeks along with 0.5mg arimidex three days a week. Opinions and suggestions would be great. Still need to build mass, my chest is just developing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Been training for over a year now, used to be 160lbs 6'6 25 years of age. Now currently 194lbs now looking to try my first cycle. Was thinking eq and test c for 12 weeks along with 0.5mg arimidex three days a week. Opinions and suggestions would be great. Still need to build mass, my chest is just developing

Welcome to isarms bro. 160lbs is still very very undersized for your height, and you are still very young at 25. I think it's a but premature to run a steroid cycle myself. What does your diet look like? That's where you need to start, as there are probably things that can be fixed there

Welcome to isarms bro. 160lbs is still very very undersized for your height, and you are still very young at 25. I think it's a but premature to run a steroid cycle myself. What does your diet look like? That's where you need to start, as there are probably things that can be fixed there
Im 194lbs now, doing 3800 calories a day 400g carbs, nearly 300g protein

at your height that is still far too low to be using any sort of steroid... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 15-20 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

at your height that is still far too low to be using any sort of steroid... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 15-20 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..
Thanks dude, really appreciate it. Will keep you guys updated until then. Should take me three months to gain another 20lbs. See you guys soon [emoji108]

Thanks dude, really appreciate it. Will keep you guys updated until then. Should take me three months to gain another 20lbs. See you guys soon [emoji108]

im happy to help bro... its a marathon, not a sprint and if you treat it that way then it will treat you right brother

Top Bottom