napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Here

Gqshaggy

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tom and I've been here reading this forum for a couple years now.

Right to it:
Weight: 165lbs
Height: 6"
Training: On my fourth year of working out, but I've been "training" for about 2 years now. Training is a real routine, with a goal as well as a decent meal plan.

I'm defiantly an Ectomorph, was a swimmer in high school, and always did more cardio style sports and defiantly don't gain muscle very quick.

So I'm not asking for sources but would love some feed back on one of the sources I've come across.

Looking at doing a 15 week cycle and am just toying with the dosages and what I would like to run. This will be my first cycle and am committed to it as I've been researching this for over a year.

So I'm looking at doing:

Test C or E @ 250 or 300mg Mon./Thurs.
Anavar or Dbol @ 50mgs ED split AM/PM
Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD

PCT:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

So I'm looking for any help or tips anyone has. And just wanted to start posting here.

Thanks I'm advanced.

If you're 165 at that height you have some holes in your diet and training...the main one being only 2 years of training.

You didn't post a goal. If you post one there may be alternatives.

You are defnitely too undersized for steroid use right now bud. You need to put together a good diet and training plan to build a better base.

Sarms would be a good option for you at the moment for building size and strength. You just need to forget the steroids for now

Here is what I'd recommend to you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

I started around 140 and have added muscle during the last two years as well as having a propped diet consisting of 5-6 meals a day with proper macros. Yeah here and there I cheat when I shouldn't or I miss a meal because of work, but there isn't much more of a diet I can add. No this isn't going to "magically add mass" didn't say I was looking for that. Just because I weigh less then you when you started your cycle doesn't mean anything everyone is different. And my goal is to get somewhere around 200 comfortabley, and sit at a BF% of 8-10. I also hit 185lbs last summer but was eating way to much, didn't feel good was bloated a lot so I took a couple meals out because I want to feel good at a weight.

I started around 140 and have added muscle during the last two years as well as having a propped diet consisting of 5-6 meals a day with proper macros. Yeah here and there I cheat when I shouldn't or I miss a meal because of work, but there isn't much more of a diet I can add. No this isn't going to "magically add mass" didn't say I was looking for that. Just because I weigh less then you when you started your cycle doesn't mean anything everyone is different. And my goal is to get somewhere around 200 comfortabley, and sit at a BF% of 8-10. I also hit 185lbs last summer but was eating way to much, didn't feel good was bloated a lot so I took a couple meals out because I want to feel good at a weight.
It doesn't change the fact that you haven't built a good proper foundation yet. You need that before you are ready for steroids

Bro at 6 foot and 165 lbs you are UNDER weight.

Your diet and training aren't in check. There's no question about that. Learn to eat and train for size right now.... In 20 or 25 lbs we can talk.

Alright I'll take the advice.
you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 15-20 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

DO NOT get discouraged though man... you can easily do this... you just have to focus on the problem areas, which is clearly your diet... why dont you post your diet so we can help you get it right...

you also have sarms as an option bro... you can definitely run a sarms stack... let me know and i can help you set up a good bulking stack

Top Bottom