napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Gyno video

bagajarters1

Hey Dylan,

I just saw your most recent video on gyno concerning the warning signs and symptoms. On my last cycle during PCT I started to notice the tenderness you mentioned and since then my nipples are more puffy and I have a tiny lump underneath both nipples. I feel like these are the warning signs of gyno you mentioned in the video. You mentioned Aromasin and Arimidex for not as severe issues and Letro for more severe. I definitely don't want this to get worse and would greatly appreciate which route I should take. I'm leaning more towards Letro since the lump has me feeling it's gotten a little more severe than just puffiness. If you could help with your suggestions and provide a protocol I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd like to thank you in advance and personally like to thank you for all your informative videos.

you need to get bloodwork bro... i cannot advise you to run a strong anti gyno protocol if you dont need it.. that will make things worse by crushing your estrogen... once you get your estradiol checked then let me know and i can properly advise you on what to do... .

Get your bloodwork done and post up the numbers bro. It's speculation on what to do without it

Top Bottom