napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new guy from Texas

MISTAKANG

new guy here....been training for a long time...

looking for advice on specific types of compounds to use...mainly to cut up a lil..I have no problem putting on mass

Re: RE: new guy from Texas

MISTAKANG said:

looking for advice on specific types of compounds to use...mainly to cut up a lil..I have no problem putting on mass
Welcome to AR, brother. What compounds are you looking for advice on? There is a lot of knowledgeable people here. Post your stats, cycle experience etc. So, everyone can assist you to their best ability.

Welcome aboard brother.. Throw up some stats and we'll have a look.. You came to the right place

6'4 240...

stop maxing out on bench long ago...however I have thrown up 495..never made it to the 500 club and at my age im not trying either anymore..arms 19 1/2 inches legs still look pretty good...

never had a issue with bulking....it come natural for me..i just want to cut up like I was in college again but I wasn't on anything just was in 2 sports and worked out like a maniac 3 times a day

I ran one cycle... in the summer from a UG lab..i was new to the game so did as much research as possible...decided to run test cyp for 6 weeks....only thing I noticed was oily skin...body fat didn't drop any but I did notice more energy in the gym....that was it..i was eating like horse and eating very clean...

then I just decided to trash it and look for another source that I could trust...found out about you guys and I am enjoying what I am reading

JackSteel said:
Test and proviron is a good way to go. First cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes I don't think the test I received was actually at 250mg per ml....as I read about the scammers...I think that is what happened but im cool about it...you live and learn

I know my body and adding compounds that I have never used before along with my lifting and understanding should have made a big diff but it didnt

MISTAKANG said:

We have no problem giving you advice at all brother. Start off by giving us your stats like height, weight, bodyfat and age.

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush! We are happy to have you here at our home

RickRock said:
MISTAKANG said:

We have no problem giving you advice at all brother. Start off by giving us your stats like height, weight, bodyfat and age.

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush! We are happy to have you here at our home

6'4 240 12% bmi 40

MISTAKANG said:
6'4 240...

stop maxing out on bench long ago...however I have thrown up 495..never made it to the 500 club and at my age im not trying either anymore..arms 19 1/2 inches legs still look pretty good...

never had a issue with bulking....it come natural for me..i just want to cut up like I was in college again but I wasn't on anything just was in 2 sports and worked out like a maniac 3 times a day

I ran one cycle... in the summer from a UG lab..i was new to the game so did as much research as possible...decided to run test cyp for 6 weeks....only thing I noticed was oily skin...body fat didn't drop any but I did notice more energy in the gym....that was it..i was eating like horse and eating very clean...

then I just decided to trash it and look for another source that I could trust...found out about you guys and I am enjoying what I am reading

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother... Well... the good thing for you now is that the days of getting scammed or worrying about getting a lower end product are over as we will always be here to make sure you don't make the wrong decision (as long as you ask!). Trust me, now you belong to a family where these things are not allowed to happen! There is far too much care for one another to allow this...

I would be more than happy to get you set up on a strong cycle that will be perfect to get you far past any goals you have set... Feel free to pm me at any time you need anything and I will always make sure you are taught and guided in the right direction on anything and everything of your concern... Welcome to adrenaline rush!!

Top Bottom