napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new guy introduction any advise appreciated

davidhowell48

hey new to the forum just seen the post about introducing yourself and the rules so hes a little about me and my goals and what I want to gain from being here.
After more research and following dylan online iv chosen to step back from steroids for a few more years and let my body develop but I want to gain all the knowledge necessary befor I do start a cycle. I am however vary interested in sarm's and do plane on using them in the near future

my only experience with steroids was with T bol I know I am an ideot I did take precautions as to proper supplements to help protect myself like liver and hart support, multivitamins and a pct consisting of clomid. lessen learned wont be doing it again I worked in the Canadian oil industry on the drilling rigs and steroids are extremely comin out their but the knowledge and safety is not

I am 24 years old male
5,8 1/2
163 lbs
about 17 % body fat

I have a good diet mostly frute,veggies,rice,chicken no red meat and some carbs bread, pasta noodels etc about 70 to 80 %of my diet is organic and hormone free.

I live and train at 1250 M above sea .I started training a little over 4 years ago on and off. I was about 120 lbs when i started training I am
vary active I spend my winters snowboarding and hiking at high altitudes in British Columbia and my summers swimming, hiking, mountain biking all the fun shit

what I want to get out of sarm's and my training is this I WANT TO BE AN ABSOLUTE BEAST I want to be able to climb 2500ft with my snowboard ride down and do it again I also want to look good be health and ripped.I have some back problems that will be with me until
I die and unfortunately will limit my capability's as I get older so the stronger I am and more muscle I have with a solid core will help me prolong this

my first sarm's cycle will look something like this 16 week cycle

LGD-4033
10 mg ed 12 weeks
Mk-2866
25 mg ed 12 weeks
RAD-140
20 mg ed 4 weeks
30 mg ed 8 weeks
Mk-677 5 to 6 months

PCT
clomid
50/25/25/25
GW-501516
20/20/20/20

thanks for any help or advise glade to be here learning from this forum.

Last edited:
I'm going to move this to the other section. Over to the sarms and steroid section. You posted in the source side.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Your cycle looks great to me bud. I'd also look into adding in gw to the cycle as well. Make sure you get everything in the highest quality from www.sarmsx.com

Be patient, you'll get responses.

BTW; your diet is not "good"

Sugar, too much white flour = 17% body fat @ your weight

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

thanks guys

To improve my diet I should cut out as much carbs as possible ?

also what is tongkat ali ? i thought that was for erectile dysfunction

tongkat ali is a testosterone booster... go with 50-55% protein, 25-30% carbs and 10-15% fats... cutting out carbs completely IS NOT good, NOT the answer, NOT sustainable and in the end, because you cannot stay on that type of diet, you will gain everything back...

Top Bottom