napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Guy Intro

I

IronJulius

alright brothers im 34 years old 227 lbs been back training 8 years with 4 years TRT with around a dozen cycles under my belt. started off with prohormones then peptides a few sarms and now traditional steriods. i enjoying learning, helping and getting to know other liked minded folks

Welcome to Isarms IronJulius. This is the best community on the internet. You'll find everyone here very helpful. Just dont post up shit about an oral only cycle..lol

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Welcome to the iSARMS family Julius! Looking forward to the input you have to offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to Isarms brother. You are definitely in the right place to get the best help and advice you need. If you have any questions at all, feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to help you out

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

welcome to isarms... thank you for introducing yourself bro... you will quickly see there is no other forum on the planet like here... dont hesitate to let me know if you need any help along the way

Welcome to iSarms brother! Lots of genuine guys and gals here. We have a great family!

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alright brothers im 34 years old 227 lbs been back training 8 years with 4 years TRT with around a dozen cycles under my belt. started off with prohormones then peptides a few sarms and now traditional steriods. i enjoying learning, helping and getting to know other liked minded folks

Welcome. This is a great place. Enjoy your time here.

Top Bottom