napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new guy intro

Jmike

What's up, my name is mike. I've been following this forum for a long time but just recently became a member. I appreciate what yall do here and am happy to finally be apart of the community. I've been training off and on for 15 years. I had major back surgery when I was 25 and reinjured it again when I was 28, those times being the only times I ever quit. I've been back at it now for almost 3 years. I ran a test e only cycle 500 mg wk for 12 weeks when I was 24 with good results and I'm currently running a 12 week test e only cycle 500 mg a week, 6 weeks in so far. thinking about running winstrol the last 4 weeks depending on how my labs come back. I will be using nolva, clomid, and aromasin for pct and currently using arimidex .25 eod. My goal is to strengthen my lower back and gain as much size as possible while staying as lean as possible. I take a multivitamin, fish oil, magnesium, b12, L glutamine, vit c, vit d, biotin, potassium, creatine and whey protein isolate. My diet is very boring and very strict but I maintain it well with a cheat meal or two on the weekend, my main cheat meal is just adding a small bag of Doritos with my tuna sandwich or grabbing a couple double cheeseburgers from DQ, nothing crazy. After surgery I was told I probably wouldn't be able to lift ever again but I overcame the odds. The stronger I get the better my back feels so I take my training and diet very serious.

Age;32
Height 6'0
Weight 191
Body fat 7-9%

Welcome mike! Back injuries scare the hell out of me.
Stats seen like you’ve got a good physique.

welcome to isarms brother, great to have you! something like mk2866 would be huge for your back as well... let me know anytime you have questions

How would mk2866 help with my back? I had a spinal fusion with a cage and the surgery was a major success but the problem I keep having is tearing the scar tissue during training.

2866 has very strong healing capabilities and with your condition, you would want to stack it with mk677 for the LONG term healing benefits which you clearly need in this scenario... it will speed up the healing and recovery process.. .

How would mk2866 help with my back? I had a spinal fusion with a cage and the surgery was a major success but the problem I keep having is tearing the scar tissue during training.
It depends on the extent of injury or damage, but mk2866 and mk677 will give you the most benefit in terms of healing

Top Bottom