napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy intro

goodfellow

Sup guys,

Found these forums from Dylan Gemilli. Learned all my PED knowledge from his videos, literally. Came originally to look for sources but became very impressed with the community and family here, was hoping to be one day apart of it by contributing somehow. Been lifting 16 years natural and just recently decided to enter the other side, did 1 short cycle of test prop 350 mg ED for 6 weeks. Put on 3-4 pounds of solid muscle after 6 weeks post cycle, very impressed with results. Was very impressed with Dylan's videos on safe and responsible PED usage, as I was debating to just run a 12 week 600mg Test E cycle or just a short, sweet, low dosage cycle. Very happy that I chose to go safer route for first timer. 6 weeks post now and everything bounced back quite well, feel amazing, look amazing. Anyways I won't bore you with myself.

Stats:
31 years old
5'7, 175 pounds
16+ years lifting experience
~10% bodyfat

More about my first cycle:
6 weeks of test prop 350 mg EOD
4 weeks of Dianabol 24 mg ED
this is where I fucked up
started at .25mg of Arimidex EOD, then became .5mg EOD, then 1mg EOD, then 1mg Everyday due to gyno
last 2 weeks did Nolvadex 20mg ED (due to advice on other forums from bros)
Ate around 5000 calories a day and lifted 2 times a week for 6 weeks. Totally overtrained.Put on 12 pounds, mostly bloat and fat, became a huge pussy repellant, so post cycle of 6 weeks started hardcore cardio. In 6 weeks I literally did 2 hours of running a day on top of 1 hour of lifting ED, and took rest days when my body was completely smashed. Pretty much at 6 week mark and got my body single digit body fat with the new muscle from cycle and was very impressed. I don't think I lost muscle from the cut as I was consuming around 4000 calories during the "cut" with the amount of cardio I was doing I was losing tons of weight. Anyways won't bore you anymore.

THANK YOU COMMUNITY AND DYLAN FOR THE VIDEOS AND SUPPORT. I'll be around the forums so expect me.

Attachments

• 20150823_135511.jpg
    20150823_135511.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 18
OH yeah, forgot my PCT: 20mg nolvadex ED for 2 weeks (since it was only 6 weeks cycle). Yeah I messed many parts up, I understand.

Yea you could have done things a little different. But now that you know, things will get better. Welcome to isarms man.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you with us. If you have any specific questions just let me know

welcome to isarms brother... great to have you... the main thing is that you realize the mistakes you made and you wont make them in the future

I meant to say I trained 2 times a day for 6 weeks on cycle, no 2 times a week, Thanks for the love guys

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom