napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy here. Looking to gain some lean mass

leanmachine27

Dylan,

-Height: 5’10

-Weight: 165

-Body fat: I honestly don’t know. But I’d assume 15% or lower, as I am pretty lean and vascular.

—Been training on and off for about 6 years. But I’ve been training hard along with a very well lean/bulk diet for about 2 years. Of course a couple cheat meals here and there.

—Never cycled before.

—Supplements: been taking these solid for 2 years

-Creatine mono hydrate for about a year then i switched to creatine hcl this past year.
-nitric oxide (L-Arginine 1000 mg) 3 a day. 2 in the morning and one before I hit the gym. But I alternate nitrics. I have some straight citruiline I use too. Normally I’ll take 2 arginine and 1 citruline. Then the next day I’ll do 2 citruline and 1 arginine. So on so on. No added ingredients to these.
-fish oil
-orange triad multi-vitamin only for about 6 months then I switched to a basic multi from GNC.
-glucosamine

I’ve watched the majority of your videos and they’re awesome. You’ve really taught me a lot. I’ve played baseball and football all through middle school and highschool. I fell in love with weight training/body building around my senior year in highschool. I’m now a sophomore in college. I’m looking for something to just give me some more solid keepable size and some more vascularity. I’m already pretty vascular and I love it, I want a little more. I’m not trying to just jump into some crazy shit. But I would like to try something to get me some nice lean gains. If you’d have a cycle in mind for me I’d love to know what you think. I don’t want a straight bulk cycle, as I like to stay fairly lean. But I am most defiantly trying to gain weight just not trying to look soft. I saw you reply to a 20 year olds thread earlier and you listed him a cycle that included sarms. The guy seemed to have a similar build and build goal.

I’m new and I know I’m young but I’ve dug this deep into research and found the best forum out there, looking for some pointers along with some legit sources.
Really appreciate it!

- Here’s a pic from a week ago. No homo just showing what I’m working with.

2d4502567f5b56f4e85b849944aac69c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shit.... to continue the no homo, looking solid. That’s all natural?!

Annnd I don’t think you’re 15% BF at all 😅 way lower than that

Holy shit.... to continue the no homo, looking solid. That’s all natural?!

Annnd I don’t think you’re 15% BF at all [emoji28] way lower than that

Yes I’m natural. I really wanna get on something. Leaning more towards a sarm rather than a test 250.

Yeah I honestly don’t know what I am lol. I just didn’t wanna say my wrong % and someone call me out on it lol. I’m really curious to finding out what I am tho.

you look great brother, you do but NOONE is going to recommend you ANY ped at 19 years old and ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY NOT STEROIDS... thats fucking way out of the question... you have done a tremendous job on yourself, DONT FUCK IT UP

as you get into your early 20's or even 20 you can use sarms bro but right now, you need to just relax... you are WAY ahead of where most your age are

Well damn. I appreciate that. Wasn’t really the response I was looking for. I’m about to turn 20. I’m a sophomore in college. I can walk into a supplement store in Shreveport and buy some black stone labs sarms lol. I don’t trust those nor do I know enough about them. I can’t find hard research on them. I’d rather know I’m getting something legit. I also really don’t want steroids like I said above. I’m relaxed lol.. I’m not trying to dive into a bunch of cycles man I just want something simple and safe.

those are a million miles from legit... im sorry bro, i look out for everyone and im not here to just tell you what you want to here.. i teach you how to do this shit right, to stay healthy, live long and still become everything you want to become... sarmsx is reopening in a few weeks and they are the best of the best... so you wont have any issue in terms of quality

those are a million miles from legit... im sorry bro, i look out for everyone and im not here to just tell you what you want to here.. i teach you how to do this shit right, to stay healthy, live long and still become everything you want to become... sarmsx is reopening in a few weeks and they are the best of the best... so you wont have any issue in terms of quality

I never had an issue with sarmsx being bad quality. So if I were to run something what would you recommend me run? Considering my body type.

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Cool. I’m gonna do some research on the andarine, not really sure what that is. If you don’t mind explaining what exactly is DGA for? What risk would I be taking, running this? As long as my training and diet stays solid what do you think is possible to gain from this cycle? Considering my body type? Would I see more vascularity?

Really really appreciate the feedback.

its for on cycle suppression, combatting it, making the transition into pct much smoother and for a more optimal and quicker recovery...

bro ive done so many videos on these, thats why i did them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdaeSfpzvU&t=227s

My bad man. I’ve watched a good bit of them. I know you’re a busy man. Preciate the help. I’ll most def be getting back in touch February 1 when the sites up. Where can I get a price list? Just so I can know what I’m gonna be looking at price wise.

At your age especially I would highly recommend having the dga post CT to help your transition into pct go smoother. Sarms don't shut you down like steroids do, but it is still very important even with sarms to give your body everything it needs for recovery

Top Bottom