bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy here

Kkillahdawg

Hey guys. Just registered on here and am liking what I’m reading. Stats are:
26 years old
6’7”
320 lbs
Just started lifting about 3 1/2 months ago
Started doing tren e with test e about month and a half ago and very weary of what I’ve been getting. Have seen some results as well as side effects but feels like could really be under-dosed. Looking forward to reading more threads. Seems like a lot of knowledge on these forums

Last edited:
asking for a source on 1st post is nothing compared to what you do ... you listen to a guy in ur gym who tries to make some money off you(he's either a complete morron or doesn't care about you at all) by selling you TREN on 1st cycle and at your experience & weight...

Yea I Jumped into it before knowing anything about it at all. Will try to take in as much info as I can on here before going any further.

bro STOP using steroids NOW... seriously... i am not going to write you a novel on why this is such a fucking disaster, just understand this is the FURTHEST FUCKING THING away from what you should be doing... STOP IMMEDIATELY

Hey guys. Just registered on here and am liking what I’m reading. Stats are:
26 years old
6’7”
320 lbs
Just started lifting about 3 1/2 months ago
Started doing tren e with test e about month and a half ago and very weary of what I’ve been getting. Have seen some results as well as side effects but feels like could really be under-dosed. Looking forward to reading more threads. Seems like a lot of knowledge on these forums

Stop using all AAS immediately and don’t ever start again unless your Dr recommends TRT at the age of 45!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom