napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy here

BrianL

Hi guys. New guy here and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm 36, 5'8", 203, don't have an exact bodyfat percentage but I'd put myself around 25% (going off the BF% pictures online).
I've been training 4 years off and on. Had a few injuries that sidelined me... dislocated knee x2, shoulder impingement, bicep tendonitis.
No prior cycles.
My goal is to put on muscle and lean out. Currently using creatine only.
No food allergies. Usually eat somewhat clean during the day but lose focus at night. Shake or oatmeal for breakfast, rice/chicken/avocado/veggies for a big lunch.

I'm planning to start my first SARM cycle next week. I got labs drawn today (not sure if I really needed to or not but since I dont have a baseline I'd like to have it). Cycle I've got planned is 8 weeks:
MK2866 25mg/day
SR9009 20mg/day
I've got Clomid on hand for PCT if I need it, though I don't think I will.

Any thoughts or ways I could/should tweak the cycle?

Nice to meet you guys.

you did the right thing getting labs, absolutely.. you should always do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork...

you should run your cycle 12 weeks, not 8... they are just peaking at 8 weeks... here's the layout...
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Welcome to the board .....gotta down that diet bossman......that's the hardest part but also the most important.

What's the rest of the day look like nutrition wise?

That's where I struggle the most. Protein after workouts. Dinner is not very consistent. Anything from an omelette with salsa, salad with chicken, steak, ground turkeyburgerswith pesto, rarely homemade pizza. If work had been shitty, that's where I lose my focus - dinnertime.

I've been able to get it under control before and I will again.

Welcome aboard bro, your diet doesn't sound too bad to me - what's it like for the rest of the day?

That's where I struggle the most. Protein after workouts. Dinner is not very consistent. Anything from an omelette with salsa, salad with chicken, steak, ground turkeyburgerswith pesto, rarely homemade pizza. If work had been shitty, that's where I lose my focus - dinnertime.

I've been able to get it under control before and I will again.
yes, it can absolutely be done.. i know its not easy but you just have to want it bro

Top Bottom