hi , i love Dylan Gemelli's videos amazing knowledge thank you so much
i'm 23 95 kg , 24-27%bf , 174cm
cycle history
test 300 a week for 5 weeks
ptc nolva for 3 weeks
test and winstrol for 6 weeks
tren proviron and winstrol for 7 weeks
that actully shut me down , i been on trt for few month
i been working out on and off for 6 years , when the the tests shut down , i lost all the muscle and became depressed for 2 years , and now i'm back for 2 month ,
i want to start a tren masteron and proivron and test , and anadrol
so it will be like this
it's a tren masteron pirponate blend
so it will be like this
tren 225mg a week
test 500 test Enthate , and 225 propinate from the blend
proviron 50mg ED
anadrol 50mg ED
and Hgh fragemnt 750mcg a day
for 6 weeks
and keep test on 500 from week 6 to 8
there is no HTPa ptc , so i have Milk Thistle , omega 3 , and multi vitams , and indral for BP , last time didn't get tren cough or effect my cardio
clario wise will try my best to be at 2500 clario
and goal gain as much muscle as i could, and if possible drop below 15% or at 15 % , i got a new job diving trying to look my best for the job ,

You've been on "TRT" for a few months? You put yourself on TRT or did a Dr. put you on a TRT protocol? 24-27% bodyfat? And 23 yrs old?

Stand by and get ready for some constructive criticism.

yeah doctor did , i have some gentic predesposed i don't know , anywy the tren triggered it and my body can't preduce enough testestrone , from my teen days , it was already there tren only made it more visble and the sides much stronger that's all , after the ptc i mean it's from ever , i don't have body hair , and always tired , the basic thing , i feel much better better on it 80% of the depression is gone, trt has nothing to do with age , the trt protocol is 180mgs a week of test enthate ,

Welcome to the board....there is a shit ton wrong here;

A) you're 23 and have run 3 cycles? Of which your cycle info is incomplete; what ester of test? You only mention a dose in your 1st cycle, no dose of winny or provi, no dose of nolva (which is not a complete PCT)

B) to be blunt; your stats are horrific

C) "I have some genetic predisposed I don't know" this is a very haphazard attitude, don't you think you SHOULD know?

D) at 200+ at your height with THAT body fat you appear to need some serious work on nutrition

The word "steroids" shouldn't even be in your vocabulary. Best course of action would be to make some major diet changes and start being wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more responsible...........

high BF = low testosterone

no steroid is effective at your BF

back training for a whole 2 months...why did you wait so long?

Tren in your condition...hope you have good insurance

test propinate cycle for 5 weeks 300mgs for 6 weeks
test propinate 300 + winstrol 200mgs, injectble form for 6 weeks
test enthate 500 for 5 weeks
tren acctate 150mgs a week , proviron 100mgs injectble form , masteron 300mgs week ,
and i'm not asking for your opinon on how to run the cycle , the sides will be high but manageable ,
ptc wise just followed the reguarl ptc , then the second cycle started nolva + colmid
third same fourth same
fifth added some HCg , i'm egyption the doc is english , not very good in the medical term , i was just pleased that i was going on trt , and that my life can be way better than it's . and true i know i'm overwight , and low on muscle , but there is a diving job coming up and i really want to get it , and will start the cycle after a month last time i check it was 200 , now will check again after 2 month , maybe down atleast 10 to 15 pounds , and more to come ,

Brotha; you wanted advice and you got it. If you have the answers then why are you posting here?

anyway the question was is it ok for me to run anadrol 50 with tren while on my stauts , well it seems you agree that i shouldn't run at all , and i might wait extra 3 month drop the bf , i'm overweight so i'm drooping 2.5 pounds a week easy , anyway , i think i will do the tren on 21 or 22% bF , i see that it will be better if i lowered it more , but you make sound worse than it's

anyway the question was is it ok for me to run anadrol 50 with tren while on my stauts , well it seems you agree that i shouldn't run at all , and i might wait extra 3 month drop the bf , i'm overweight so i'm drooping 2.5 pounds a week easy , anyway , i think i will do the tren on 21 or 22% bF , i see that it will be better if i lowered it more , but you make sound worse than it's

Worse than it is? Do you have any idea at all of what side effects tren carries? Or how your high bf% increases estrogen conversion? Not to mention that running 3 cycles at 23 you’ve likely caused some damage to your hormone system....
I just don’t get why people want to hurt themselves like this... unreal... the best advice we can give you is to work on your diet and cardio, if you actually care about your health...

There's no way in hell anyone with half a brain is going to advise you to use steroids at all, let alone Tren and Anadrol. Come on bro....this is fucking stupid and ridiculous. You are fat and undersized and have barely any time back in the gym. On top of that you are way too fucking young. You need to know and understand what it is to pay your dues, building a proper foundation and base naturally in the right condition, but it looks like you want drugs to do the work for you....and it doesn't work that way. Your diet must be absolute shit and that's where you need to start

you know what, i hate to say things like this but its flat out true and i have to start my morning off reading this fucking stupidity... you are as fucking ignorant as they come... no bull shit... so you know what, mr. smart guy, mr. genius, mr lets waste everybody's fucking time when you think you have all the answers... you go for it dude... you go run everything under the fucking as an overweight completely unconditioned person and you put your own health on the line and see wtf happens... stop wasting our time when there are so many people that actually need our help... you sicken me to the highest extent... you could give a fuck care less about yourself or anyone else and you think you know everything at fucking 20 some odd percent body fat and NO knowledge on what you are doing whatsoever... so go for it!! run it all!!

i guess it bothers me that i kinda agree with you for a little part , but i really want to run the cycle

Kinda agree with me?

For the little part?

But you "really wanna run this cycle?" I really wanna bang Ashley Losee, that doesn't mean it's happening.

Last edited:
If you are 5'10" tall and 200lbs and are 27% body fat you will have to lose a significant amount of weight before you are ready for aas let alone running tren. I feel I've done a lot of research and know my fare share and tren scares me. Pretty scary shit bud at your stats and likely have fucked yourself up for life. I would quit while you can.

Haven't read the boards in a while and this was a great fucking read...

" You are fat and undersized.."
"DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH THE FACTS"
"mr. smart guy, mr. genius, mr lets waste everybody's fucking time when you think you have all the answers... you go for it dude... you go run everything.."

I need to start checking in on a daily basis.

"mr. smart guy, mr. genius, mr lets waste everybody's fucking time when you think you have all the answers... you go for it dude... you go run everything.."

Yeah its fun when him and 44 don't hold back

all things that needed to be said LOL

Top Bottom