napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Guy First Cycle

MrH

I've been reading and considering dabbling in PEDs.

I'm 45yr old and have been on doc supervised androgel 1.62 for 4yrs now. I have blood drawn every 6mo and Doc keeps Test around 650. Last blood drawn, cholesterol was a lil bit high, but I was also coming off 6mo of keto.

I'm currently 6'2 and 200lbs, down from 220. My thoughts was cardarine and ostarine , and eat eat eat. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

What is your bodyfat?

If its above 15% I would 100% stick to sarms. Cardarine, osta, s4 would be a great stack to add some strength and get leaner.

Lean muscle and strength is my goal.

BF is 15%

I was strong at 220 but not as nimble/ agile as I needed to be. I wanna look lean and swole up, but need to be strong.

I'd like to start "safe"

Last edited:
Since you are on TRT no need for PCT so could run either Yk11 or S23 for maximum gains on a cycle.

Dylan im sure can dial one up but those would be the 2 compounds id consider then i always run cardarine regardless with any cycle.

I do a fair amount of cardio besides weights. Cardio usually consists of alternating between a few mile run, stairs, and dragging weight.

For my lifestyle/ job, "functional" muscle with cardio output is what I need. And of course looking good is an added bonus!

Last edited:
Yea so literally ive increased my cardio endurance by 50% using cardarine.

Sounds like that is a no brainer. YK11 would be a great compound to add to that along with your TRT.

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Forgive me for asking, but is this your canned response to those looking to try something new?

I'm sure its a solid stack because it has been recommended and commented on in other posts. I listed I'm on TRT, one person says pct isn't needed due to that, but you recommend a pct. Im not trying to stir the pot or pit ppl against each other, but rather just asking the question. Also, the DGA isn't available through your link, but can be found.

Like I say, I'm not trying to cause problems here, just trying to educate myself through research and asking for advice.

Thank you for taking the time.

Forgive me for asking, but is this your canned response to those looking to try something new?

I'm sure its a solid stack because it has been recommended and commented on in other posts. I listed I'm on TRT, one person says pct isn't needed due to that, but you recommend a pct. Im not trying to stir the pot or pit ppl against each other, but rather just asking the question. Also, the DGA isn't available through your link, but can be found.

Like I say, I'm not trying to cause problems here, just trying to educate myself through research and asking for advice.

Thank you for taking the time.
sorry, being on trt, you wouldnt need the pct nor the dga post ct... this is what it would look like

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

S4 felt a lot like winstrol to me. I loved it lol
they do share a lot of similarities... winstrol is stronger but has FAR FAR more side effects than s4... both have similar qualities in terms of what they are capable of doing results wise...

Top Bottom