napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Guy

Skull1116

Hey everyone, new guy. Appreciate the forum and looking forward to getting to know y'all.
50yoa
Never done a cycle
Interested in TRT and/or SARMs as a starting point to increase strength and endurance. I've had blood work done a few months ago w/ a partial list of the following results:
Free Test: 57.4
Test serum: 544
SHBG: 84.2
IGF1: 231
Cholesterol: 264
LDL: 185
Estradiol: 20.8
Hemoglobin: 14.2
Hematacrit: 42.1
ALT (SPGT): 67

I put down some of the basics and other results that were on the high side according to the lab ranges. I've had less energy and sex drive which is why i am considering TRT. I would appreciate some advice if stacking several SARMs would be a better place to start or if i should just look for a doc for TRT?
thanks!

Welcome Skull. You are in the right place to study and find your way forward. Be sure to view Dylan's videos and check out my Spring log as well.....

thanks for the welcome!
RickRock, i do have some ranges for my values; most of them are in line and here are the ranges:
Free Test: 57.4 (30-183.3)
Test serum: 544 (264-916)
SHBG: 84.2 (19-76)
IGF1: 231 (67-205)
Cholesterol: 264 (100-199)
LDL: 185 (0-99)
Estradiol: 20.8 (7-42-6)
Hemoglobin: 14.2 (13-17)
Hematacrit: 42.1 (37.5-51)
ALT (SPGT): 67 (0-44)

Most of my results are in the range, but free Test is on the lower end of the range and SHBG is high. I went to my GP and he referred me to the endo but he didn't do much and just wants me to come back in 6 months. So i hit up an online longevity site and here is their recommendation:

DHEA – 25 mg daily
· Adren 80 – 1 cap daily at noon time
· Ubiquinol 200 mg daily
· Krill Oil – 3 gms a day
· Melatonin – 3 mg daily at bedtime
· Multivitamins
· Vitamin D3 – 5000 Units daily
· Vitamin B12 – 1 cc weekly
· HGH – 1.2 IUs 5 days a week
· Testosterone – 1.0 cc weekly
HCG - 500 IU 2/wk
Estrogen blocker 2/wk

These would be the prices for the above:
Douglas Labs (Pharmaceutical grade supplements)

· DHEA 25 mg 100 caps - $18.30 (100 day supply)
· Ora Adren 80 100 caps - $14.90 (100 day supply)
· Krill Oil 180 caps - $185.70 (90 day supply)
· Melatonin – 3 mg 60 Tablets - $13.60 (60 day supply)
· Ubiquinol-QH – 90 softgels - $139.80 (90 day supply)
· Ultra-Preventive X – 360 count - $120.90 (90 day supply)
· Vitamin D 5000 Units – 100 tablets - $11.90 (100 day supply)

· Cyanocobalamin B12 30 mL vial 1,000 mcg/mL (1 cc/mL weekly SQ) - $119.50 (includes syringes)
· Testosterone – 10 week program - $610 (with brand name Depo-Testosterone from Pfizer - $510 with compounded Testosterone)
(01) Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml 10ml vial
(01) Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
(20) Anastrozole 0.5 mg
Syringes, alcohol swabs

· HGH (1.2 IUs, 5/7)
Merck-Saizen (multi-dose vials) – $2,465 (13 weeks)
Norditropin Pens - $4,141.75 (15 weeks)

I would appreciate some advice on a good starting point. I'm not sure if Test and DHEA would be good or if a SARMs stack would be better. I would appreciate your thoughts!
Skull

I dont see a problem with your hormones bud other than shbg being slightly elevated and free test is still fine. Sure it could be a little higher but I see no problem really.

You could accomplish both lowering SHBG and raising free test just by running some proviron. 50mg per day.

I wouldn't jump into test. It's not necessary at all. You can stack sarms with proviron then just pct afterwards.

What is your specific goals?

I'm 210 lbs; not sure bodyfat, prob over 15%, so i need to cut and I want to increase my strength on the bench, squat, and deadlift and ensure i can run 2 miles in about 16-17 minutes. I have a demanding job and i need more energy to get through 3-4 month deployments overseas. Will proviron convert to estrogen? And will it increase libido?

I will review proviron and give that some thought! thanks!!

I'm 210 lbs; not sure bodyfat, prob over 15%, so i need to cut and I want to increase my strength on the bench, squat, and deadlift and ensure i can run 2 miles in about 16-17 minutes. I have a demanding job and i need more energy to get through 3-4 month deployments overseas. Will proviron convert to estrogen? And will it increase libido?

No it does not convert to estrogen at all. As a matter if fact it has mild anti estrogen abilities. It also typically enhances libido

Cool, thanks for the info. I read that proviron can mess up your cholesterol. i could use one of the SARMs like Cardarine to mitigate the cholesterol issues. one more question, is proviron something i can get a script for? might sound like a dumb question, but i can't take it if it's illegal. thanks bro

Cool, thanks for the info. I read that proviron can mess up your cholesterol. i could use one of the SARMs like Cardarine to mitigate the cholesterol issues. one more question, is proviron something i can get a script for? might sound like a dumb question, but i can't take it if it's illegal. thanks bro

I have no clue where u are getting info. Proviron will not mess up your cholesterol and you are not getting a script for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You are in the wrong place if you are looking for legal only enhancements. You are better off in an herbal shop for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome bro, I agree with Rick - your test is fine. Proviron is a DHT derivative so cannot convert to estrogen. Not sure it will increase libido but at the risk of going into TMI territory it will increase your load!

Dylan, i read up on proviron in the william llewellyn Anabolics ebook. Has anyone heard of hair loss w/ proviron since its a DHT derivative?

RickRock you mentioned running 50mg a day, would you go for 8 wks or 12?

thanks

Dylan, i read up on proviron in the william llewellyn Anabolics ebook. Has anyone heard of hair loss w/ proviron since its a DHT derivative?

RickRock you mentioned running 50mg a day, would you go for 8 wks or 12?

thanks
Proviron is extremely mild dht. Hair issues are possible but more unlikely. It just depends on how prone you are to MPB. proviron is fine to run 12 weeks if you choose. Its nonmethylated so it's not toxic and doesnt cause health strain

its always possible with any dht or any steroid to cause hair loss but if you are not prone to mpb, then its not likely

Thanks for the good word guys. Dylan, i saw your proviron video and it answered my questions...well done bro.

i'm going to keep the proviron idea in my back pocket for down the road since i've got a piss test and some stuff coming up. So i'm going to start with SARMs since i don't need a script. What would be a good starting stack to build muscle, increase endurance and cut fat? How do you take SARMs? Are they injectable or do you swallow the liquid? Gotta start somewhere...appreciate y'alls input!

Top Bottom