napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy

Sajest10

Hi everyone. My goal is to lose weight while maintaining strength. I have ran test c 250 and tren e 250 every 4th day and 20 mg dbol every day for 3 weeks. I quit using because I was so out of breath all the time. Even little tasks would have me gasping for air (was it the dbol?). I fell victim to gym buddies that swore to me that this is what I needed to get cut and massive. I’m not afraid of side effects except that I don’t want my cardio to plummet. I did not run a ptc afterwards. This was all 10 months ago. I want to try again but with different cycle. I want to try 250 mg of test c and deca a week for 10 weeks. Any advice is appreciated. Also would like an opinion on equipoise. I am by no means an expert with juice.
I’m 32 years old
6’2
272 lbs
25-30% body fat
Already almost bald
Back problems so I stay away from dead lift and back squats.
Money is not an issue (thank God)
In the gym since high school and double up on exercise: back and biceps, chest and triceps, legs and shoulders. I keep weight heavy enough to rep a max of 10, then pyramid down to 2 reps. I do 20 min of stair master after every workout. I’m definitely overweight mainly because I have a serious sweet tooth. My diet as of late is high protein, veggies, and few carbs before gym. I Lost about 6 lbs so far after diet change. I probably consume 3000 calories daily. My unrealistic dream is to one day compete as an amateur bodybuilder.Thanks for reading this long post.

MAJOR PROBLEMS

"I did not run a ptc afterwards"...you need to get blood work before you do anything...it's obvious you are in way over your head re: steroids..you have no clue what your are doing

"25-30% body fat"...sorry Bro...you just can't run steroids while being in this kind of shape...not only is it ineffective...BUT dangerous to your health
" I was so out of breath all the time: dude..tren kicks the ass of experienced users in tip top shape...I truly can't imagine using tren while being obese

You say you've been in the gym since high school...but apparently you've never learned how to properly diet and train consistently...you have built no foundation
Steroids are used AFTER you have built a strong solid foundation...not before

"I have a serious sweet tooth"...WTF...so steroids are your answer..you want your cake and eat it too?
And don't kid yourself with..I'm cleaning up my act....great..clean up your diet ..get down to below 13% BF and maintain it for a minimum of 6 months
You don't "clean up your act" while using steroids...steroids come AFTER..NOT DURING
If you don't have the discipline to eat correctly...you certainly don't have the discipline required for effective steroid use

Last edited:
come on man, seriously... are you trolling or is this a serious post... i mean, i dont see how any of this can be serious

Thank you. I’m not afraid of harsh criticism. Yes, diet has always been my biggest obstacle, and I do agree that I know little to nothing about steroids. Not trying to brag, but I’m usualy one of the strongest guys in the gym when I go. Pr 425 bench etc.. I consider myself to have better then average genetics. I say that becaus if I can lose this weight I think my physique would look very good and that is my goal for this coming year. I thought maybe there was a cycle I could get on that would help trim the fat and keep solid muscle. My wife makes me check bp every other day and it’s not terrible (135/75). Do I make a doc appointment and tell him what I did and that I want blood work? What kind of things am I looking for? Thanks for the reply.

steroids are not used to lose weight man and you are nowhere in the fucking realm of where you need to be... it doesn't mean you can't get there at all, so dont be discouraged but being strong doesnt mean jack shit in terms of being in condition... you want a full hormonal panel done for bloodwork

Lol, I know you want me to say it so I’ll say it: IM A DUMB ASS! For taking tren and listing to gym bros. Ok, I’ll get that blood work and put steroids on the back burner until I can cut more bf. it’s just when you hear the “bros” sware how “amazing” this stuff is, you can’t help but to get your hopes up. If anyone has ever been in my shoes I’d appreciate any training advice.

i hear you but the "bros" are the ones that end up not only fucking themselves up but also innocent people like yourself...

Dylan do you have a sarms stack for me to try? Or wait until I post my blood work?
you would want to run a sarms cutting stack.. first let me link you to the blood test you want...

www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

here is the sarms stack to go with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

you need to run this EXACTLY how its laid out... i dont sit here and write these out if its not how it needs to be done... i dont have that kind of time nor do i operate that way... when you ask a question of me, you get a SPECIFIC answer

Very good. Next time I post I’ll have the blood work and official bf % ( not the guys outside of 24 hr fitness with calipers) thank you my new bros 😂 and happy new year!🎊

Very good. Next time I post I’ll have the blood work and official bf % ( not the guys outside of 24 hr fitness with calipers) thank you my new bros [emoji23] and happy new year![emoji323]

Dylan gave you a great cutting stack bro.. I’m sure you’ll enjoy sarms and they will definitely help you get your bf% down...
Happy new year!

Very good. Next time I post I’ll have the blood work and official bf % ( not the guys outside of 24 hr fitness with calipers) thank you my new bros �� and happy new year!��

Can't go wrong with the sarms stack that Dylan recommended you. That is seriously your best option and will take you far towards your goals. I'm glad you got the help you needed bud

Very good. Next time I post I’ll have the blood work and official bf % ( not the guys outside of 24 hr fitness with calipers) thank you my new bros  and happy new year!
you are very welcome brother... Happy New Year!

Dylan, my man. Is that link you shared about to get testing the correct one? it says menopause for women..im assuming it doesnt matter if it is a female test?

There are other ones to choose from but that is the most cost effective and will give you all of the markers you need to see if you are recovered or what might be needed to make a full recovery before moving on

When I get the results, will they send me something explaining what I’m deficient/ too much of? Or will I need someone to interpret the results to me?

Top Bottom