napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Guy

tannabolic

Hey guys, I just read through the Stickys at the top and read that I should introduce myself to the Forum.

I am a 22 y/o college student in Texas, USA. I began lifting weights freshman year at a height of 5'10" and weight of 145lbs, and after 3 years of working out consistently and working to learn about diet, exercise, and supplementation I've managed to get my weight to 175lbs. Nutrition and fitness has really become a passion of mine and will be where I look following graduation.

I joined the forum because I am looking to learn more about supplements I can take to help take my training to another level and really aid in adding pounds of muscle. I'm looking forward to learning what I can from this forum. Thanks for having me!

Welcome to isarms tannabolic. A wealth of information here be sure to use the search bar. Good luck man

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome to isarms brother. If you have any questions, or if there is anything I can help with just let me know!

welcome to isarms brother, great to have you ... im always here to help if you need me so dont hesitate to let me know!

Welcome to the forum. I am a fellow Texan myself. Good job on the 30lbs in 3 years. I presume most of those pounds are muscle, in which case i will say you have done quite well.

A sarms stack would be the next step or option. What are your goals at this point?

Top Bottom