napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to gear

_reyezz

I’ve done seams before and all but I want to get on gear now, any good suggestions for a good cycle? Thank you guys. Alright as of cycles, I've done sarms for a year now and been working out for 4 years
I'm 24, 5'5, I'm 180 and body fat around 20%, trying to put on some decent amount of mass, not to crazy but jst something decent

Last edited:
thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

noone is going to advise you to use gear at your age, nor your condition... your body fat is far too high and you are much too young...

With your stats it's clear you haven't learned how to eat properly for bodybuilding. Learn how to eat properly and in a few years you can do a cycle if you still want to.

SARMS would be a better option for you.

www.esarms.com

I’ve done seams before and all but I want to get on gear now, any good suggestions for a good cycle? Thank you guys. Alright as of cycles, I've done sarms for a year now and been working out for 4 years
I'm 24, 5'5, I'm 180 and body fat around 20%, trying to put on some decent amount of mass, not to crazy but jst something decent
You're too young for steroids and you need to be losing fat. Bulking up is the last thing to be doing at your bodyfat level

If you just want to add mass eat more.

At 20% bodyfat and 24 years old neither makes sense to start AAS.

Id even be cautious with sarms at your age unless you are using the non-suppressive ones.

Top Bottom