napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the Game

Angel

Hello everyone I'm the New guy Angel, I've been struggling with weight loss all my life and topped at 580 at one point, so far I'm down 120 lbs by working out and changing my diet in little over a year, all tho my routines are not the best, and I still need to learn how to make better meals I am determined to fight for my life, this is a whole new world for me and I'm here to listen and learned to achieve my goals any way possible, any help will be appreciated!

Angel said:
Hello everyone I'm the New guy Angel, I've been struggling with weight loss all my life and topped at 580 at one point, so far I'm down 120 lbs by working out and changing my diet in little over a year, all tho my routines are not the best, and I still need to learn how to make better meals I am determined to fight for my life, this is a whole new world for me and I'm here to listen and learned to achieve my goals any way possible, any help will be appreciated!

Welcome to adrenaline rush bro... GREAT to have you and I truly commend you on trying to get in control and work hard... You clearly know how dangerous your current weight is but i have nothing but large amounts of respect for you getting it under control and working hard to change things... you are in the right place as everyone here will help you along the way to achieve and surpass your goals as well as extending your life... if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to let me know! welcome home bro!

Welcome to adrenaline rush. You've come to the right place, and we are here to help you with anything you lay need to further progress towards a better you

Holy shit! Thats an intro man. Congrats on your weight you lost already. Im sure you will learn tons of stuff here. Stick around. How did you find us?

Welcome to ADR brother!! You're at the right place to get the products alongside moral and educational support needed to finish that weight loss journey!!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Thanks everyone, I appreciated everything, and I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you guys, I've been following Dylan from you tube and face book but I never got the courage to ask him questions, I know he's a fountain of knowledge and I plan to learn everything I can.

Angel said:
Thanks everyone, I appreciated everything, and I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you guys, I've been following Dylan from you tube and face book but I never got the courage to ask him questions, I know he's a fountain of knowledge and I plan to learn everything I can.

Bro that makes me happy yet sad in the same sentence... Im very happy that you have been following and learning but very sad you felt you could not come directly to me... I certainly hope i did not do something to convey a message of being hard to approach... You come to me ANYTIME you have a question and i am beyond happy to help... Im thrilled you came and signed up and you now have a new home and a wealth of knowledge and supporters behind you!

Top Bottom