napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the forums

tadaw27

What's up everyone, new to the forums and just ordered some SARMS which should be here next week. I plan on posting my progress and information throughout the next three/four months. I have been using PED's for a while now and never heard of SARMS until recently (to be honest) when one of my buddies in this forum was telling me how good it worked for him. So I figured I would give it a shot. Thanks!

What's up everyone, new to the forums and just ordered some SARMS which should be here next week. I plan on posting my progress and information throughout the next three/four months. I have been using PED's for a while now and never heard of SARMS until recently (to be honest) when one of my buddies in this forum was telling me how good it worked for him. So I figured I would give it a shot. Thanks!

Welcome to the board bro! I'm sure you will love it here at AR! We have an awesome family here that will take you in with open arms and give you the best helpful advice and info you'll find anywhere.

What sarms did you get, and what is your stack?

Welcome to the board bro! I'm sure you will love it here at AR! We have an awesome family here that will take you in with open arms and give you the best helpful advice and info you'll find anywhere.

What sarms did you get, and what is your stack?

I got the Super Stack 12 Weeks with the Triple X Stack. I ordered on the 24th and its still showing processing, but I hope to have it by next week. I am 39 and plan on doing my first bodybuilding competition within 6 months of 2016. I have a long ways to go but with the proper nutrition, supplements and workouts I think I might have a fighting chance;). Once I get all of my gear in I will post my first pic with all of my information including diet, workout, stats, etc. Thanks and Its good to be here. I'm excited!!

I got the Super Stack 12 Weeks with the Triple X Stack. I ordered on the 24th and its still showing processing, but I hope to have it by next week. I am 39 and plan on doing my first bodybuilding competition within 6 months of 2016. I have a long ways to go but with the proper nutrition, supplements and workouts I think I might have a fighting chance;). Once I get all of my gear in I will post my first pic with all of my information including diet, workout, stats, etc. Thanks and Its good to be here. I'm excited!!

Sounds good bro. Pure essence shipping is extremely fast, so I'm sure you will see everything very soon. Things may take a day or two longer just because of the holidays, but otherwise I have no doubt you'll see it very soon!

We will be here to support you and help you in any way that we can. Please keep us updated on everything and how it is all working out for you

Sounds good bro. Pure essence shipping is extremely fast, so I'm sure you will see everything very soon. Things may take a day or two longer just because of the holidays, but otherwise I have no doubt you'll see it very soon!

We will be here to support you and help you in any way that we can. Please keep us updated on everything and how it is all working out for you

I will definitely do that once everything is in. Thanks for everyone's replies and I look forward to providing some positive news in the upcoming months. Thanks!

Waddup tadaw welcome as everyone said i am glad u finally posted l cannot wait to see what u think about the sarms they are for real son!!!!

Welcome to the family bro.

Tadaw is an old buddy of mine fron the Air Force and i am excited for him to try sarms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom