napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the forum- Intro

oldtimer

Hello, Glad to get started on this board. I have been in the bodybuilding game for over 25 years. Not a pro, don't compete and I'm not an expert. Sometimes I'm fat as a pig and sometimes I'm skinny, sometimes I get it right and and have muscles with low bodyfat. Just a regular guy who likes to train and eat. Really like fast food and junk! In all seriousness, Ive done every diet and eating strategy you can think of over the years. low carb, high carb, no fat, high fat etc. My training history is the same, tried it all over the years. high volume, low volume, high frequency, etc. Ive seen the supplement industry go from liver tabs ( which work great, dont knock it to you try it!) to what we have today. I can remember drinking gallons of Hotstuff protein and using Ultimate Orange preworkout ( the strongest I have ever used even up to todays preworkouts) Currently off but have used the basics over the years. Test,Deca,Dbol etc. Sometimes low sometimes high. My point is that bodybuilding is a game to be pursued over your lifetime. Stay healthy, see your doc, get your bloodwork and dont beat yourself down. Sometimes you go through periods where everything clicks and sometimes you eat like a pig and dont touch a weight for 6 months. So what? its life! Always looking to learn from others and share my opinions on this board. I work a lot so I wont be as active as other members, but love reading the post and will be interacting when I can.

Top Bottom