napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to this forum but not the game . Any recommendations?

Capthowdy

What's up ? Im 29 5 7 200lbs lean and mean. Don't know bf% never cared. I'm lean enough to see all abdominals. Been on and off gear bout 7 years tried everything out there . Never in extreme doses.
Currently I'm on 250mg of test a week . 12.5 armasin twice a week. I'm done with androgens so absolutely no tren .. I can not handle the aggressive side effects from it even in small doses . I just don't want to feel like that . Also it makes me a sex addict in the worst way possible . Being horny is fine but that shit makes it a serous life issue and no woman can keep up with . Deffnintly not a good side effect .

I wana run hardeners for 12 weeks then go back down to 250 test every week .
So far I was gonna run test prop and mast 100mg each eod . I want to stack 1 more compound but I don't know what one would be the most effective . I am not a fan of orals . But I'm open to suggestions. I prefer oils . There's no where I haven't pinned so that isn't a problem either . Normally with this I'd always run tren but like I said no more . Any opinions are appreciated

We have a lot of sex addicts on here.

If you want to use Mast, then you'll have to start caring about BF

Well aware of that . What I ment was I don't care what the actual number is when it comes to body fat . I know mast is a waste if you arnt really lean . That's why I am dieting now before starting a cycle with mast

Not perm I'll try come off eventually . But when I do it will be the right way and guided by a good trt doc in my area

Are any of us really normal?

Why are you cruising on the 250 at your age?

How long have you been on the 250 dose? That's a superphysiological dose, and not a cruise or trt at all. That is not good to do long term and can lead to problems. I also don't understand doing that at your age either. That's pretty reckless

you need to be quite careful cruising at 250 man... that is past the max you should be at and very very un wise to say the least... 200 is the max you should be using...

I spoke to a trt dr who told me 300 mg every 10 days is what he prescribes for trt . That's where that number came from. I. An lower it down I have no problem doing that. I'd much rather run lower doses of Amy thing on cycle or not .

Why do I self medicate trt bc I feel like a bag of shit off of it . After the summer is over where I live I am completly coming off gear for a while but I'm gonna do it the right way. I am being monitored by a doc that knows what I do. I have had a bunch of blood tests in the past 2 month bc I had kidney stones . They were trying to find out what was going on . All of my blood work came back normal in all aspects . And at the time I was running sust primo and tren . My bp at its lowest point was 118/66 and the highest when I was in pain was 123/78 my cholesterol rbc liver values and kidney fictions were all normal through atleast 3 blood tests in 2 months.
Right now I feel better then I have in a long ass time . JUat a good feeling all the time . No short fuse noncrazy sex bs . Great energy for long days when I'm in the gym then work at night .

Last edited:
I spoke to a trt dr who told me 300 mg every 10 days is what he prescribes for trt . That's here that number came from

That doesn't mean that it's a one size fits all dose. TRT is for guys who have a medical need for it.

I spoke to a trt dr who told me 300 mg every 10 days is what he prescribes for trt . That's here that number came from

IF a Dr told you that ..he's a quack...TRT dose is based on bringing you up to normal range of serum testosterone (700-1000ng/dL)

ALL accredited Endocrinolists follow the professional standard guideline of 200mg every two weeks...then adjust dosage UP or DOWN based on blood levels after 6-8 weeks....
IT IS EXTREMELY RARE to exceed 200mg/week... if that dose doesn't produce at least 600ng/dL the Endocrinologist looks to other problems you may have..such as low SHBG
Your 250mg/wk is nothing more than a low dose cycle for an extended period
You are very foolish if you believe you can "cruise" Testosterone and come off... and return to normal natural levels...in some cases it can take 1-3 YEARS
Are you willing to be LOW testosterone for that long a period..I sure wouldn't
Take it from someone that's been on DR monitored TRT for over15 years
DON"T FUCK WITH YOUR NATURAL TESTOTERONE..you have no idea of the long term consequences

Last edited:
i have no issue with self medicating whatsoever as long as its done responsibly... i dont think you are being reckless on purpose, just rather misinformed...

I have had blood work done but not a hormone panel . And it's a little late for me to be worrying about ruining my own natural test production bc I've been using steroids for like 7 years on and off . More on then off . I get the concerns and health issues ect . I am fully aware of what could happen . every one takes years for test level to bounce back natural test levels?? Every one is different . I won't know till I get there . Running 250 mg of be high but it's still nothing compared to tons of other people using way more then that year round . That id never do. and I'm getting blood done again on the 19th. I've been getting blood done and donating blood as long as I can remember . I've never had issues controlling estrogen and have never had issues with kidneys liver or cholesterol being messed up even while on heavier cycles . The last time was on test prop mast p and tren a i had blood work done . I told the dr I wanted every thing . He saw my test sky high . But lipids were normal . Rbc was slightly elevated . Again that's why I donate blood every 3-4 months . They come right to my job. I had the kidney stones like a month ago . I had every test in the world done on my abdomen . Ct scan 3 different times . 2 MRI and an ultrasound and found nothing . Except that I have stone in the left kidney that haven't come out .
So it isn't like I am just winging it and hoping for the best I am not dumb . I am healthy as a horse I have nothing wrong with me or any thing else . ThNk god . No injurys broken bones ect .
Now can someone help me out with my original question please !?!???

I want to stop taking steroids . Bc honestly I don't really need them any more . I've built plenty of muscle . I want to learn about sarms bc from what I read their a Much safer alternative . I'm just skeptical bc their oral and I've never been a fan or oral steroids .

I have had blood work done but not a hormone panel . And it's a little late for me to be worrying about ruining my own natural test production bc I've been using steroids for like 7 years on and off . More on then off . I get the concerns and health issues ect . I am fully aware of what could happen . every one takes years for test level to bounce back natural test levels?? Every one is different . I won't know till I get there . Running 250 mg of be high but it's still nothing compared to tons of other people using way more then that year round . That id never do. and I'm getting blood done again on the 19th. I've been getting blood done and donating blood as long as I can remember . I've never had issues controlling estrogen and have never had issues with kidneys liver or cholesterol being messed up even while on heavier cycles . The last time was on test prop mast p and tren a i had blood work done . I told the dr I wanted every thing . He saw my test sky high . But lipids were normal . Rbc was slightly elevated . Again that's why I donate blood every 3-4 months . They come right to my job. I had the kidney stones like a month ago . I had every test in the world done on my abdomen . Ct scan 3 different times . 2 MRI and an ultrasound and found nothing . Except that I have stone in the left kidney that haven't come out .
So it isn't like I am just winging it and hoping for the best I am not dumb . I am healthy as a horse I have nothing wrong with me or any thing else . ThNk god . No injurys broken bones ect .
Now can someone help me out with my original question please !?!???
you do whatever you want bro, you seem to act as though you have all the answers about your dosing... the best muscle hardening steroids are masteron and winstrol, followed by primobolan... the sarm s4 is also a very very strong muscle hardener...

you do whatever you want bro, you seem to act as though you have all the answers about your dosing... the best muscle hardening steroids are masteron and winstrol, followed by primobolan... the sarm s4 is also a very very strong muscle hardener...

I don't even know what s4 is . That's part of the reason I came to this forum after seeing your videos on you tube . Like I said I want to stop taking steroids . But let's face it i love being some what super human we all do or none of us would ever touch the stuff . I don't smoke drink or do any drugs other then steroids. So if sarms are a safer alternative by all means count me in . If i was to try any sarms it would be when I'm completly off steroids or I was thinking about using something during the pct phase . Then I was thinking bad idea I wana see how the same effects me with nothing else to skew the results .

Not really about dosing . I'm 100% open to ideas . Like peooow here said 300mg is way to high I got no problem dropping it 150-200. Im only taking it every 10 days . The only reason I didn't just pct is bc I didn't want to feel like garbage trying to work 2 jobs and go to school . Last thing I need is my energy levels taking a dump .

Top Bottom