napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to Forum from Australia - need some advice

oldpete

Hi, I'm an older guy from Australia (64 years old), I've been weight training for about 30 or so years with moderate results. Found some information on SARMS locally and decided to try LGD4033 (5mg Ed) and MK677 (25mgED). I ran this for 7 weeks with, for me, great results.I'm using a PCT product, AD-3 PCT which appears to be working well. However, I've since found Dylan on You tube (and this forum) and realised that what I was using probably wasn't a SARM - it was in capsule form, a powder! I've since done a lot of reading 'on line' and found a site in Australia ( Aus Labs) that sells the liquid form (eye dropper dispensed). They don't unfortunately have the range that SARMSX has, but they carry most of the popular SARMS. I wanted to buy my SARMS from SARMX but the dollar exchange rate and the postage would kill the price.
My goal is to gain as much muscle as I can for an old guy while loosing a bit of unwanted fat, I'm about 15 to 19% bod fat at moment. I'm currently on Testosterone injections every 3 months for low Test'. My health is great, I weigh 185 and stand 5'8".
I was thinking about a stack with LGD4033 and Ostarine with MK677. Any suggestions for a stack from Dylan and/or you experienced guys would be most welcome.

From a guy with limited SARMs experience I will say this on their behalf I have run MK2866, LGD-4033 and MK677 while on a AAS cycle and they enhance every aspect of what gear does. I was never more vascular, injury free or endurance capable than when I was stacking these with other PEDs. Literally, I looked as if my veins were pressurized and my skin tighter than a frogs butthole. If Dylan recommends something(s) give them a try. You'll be impressed. So under Australia's strict laws about PEDs SARMs are allowable? I'd hate to see you have to explain yourself to the law unnecessarily.

From a guy with limited SARMs experience I will say this on their behalf I have run MK2866, LGD-4033 and MK677 while on a AAS cycle and they enhance every aspect of what gear does. I was never more vascular, injury free or endurance capable than when I was stacking these with other PEDs. Literally, I looked as if my veins were pressurized and my skin tighter than a frogs butthole. If Dylan recommends something(s) give them a try. You'll be impressed. So under Australia's strict laws about PEDs SARMs are allowable? I'd hate to see you have to explain yourself to the law unnecessarily.

Yeah the Australian laws are very strict when it come to PED's especially AAS. From what I've been able to source it would appears as though SARMS are listed as a 'Research Drug' so at the moment can be "legally"obtained - Peptides are quite common now on a lot of Australian sites. However the 'real' PED's are only obtained from an 'underground' source. Thanks for your input.

Hi. I'm also from Australia. Welcome to isarms. I've asked the question before whether anyone has had any issues getting their orders from sarmsx and responses have seemed to be positive. I've recently bought regular supplements from a US online store and that order got held up in customs. I worry a little when I make my first purchase from sarmsx. I can't wait to get started but going to push myself more naturally before I take the plunge.

Hi, I'm an older guy from Australia (64 years old), I've been weight training for about 30 or so years with moderate results. Found some information on SARMS locally and decided to try LGD4033 (5mg Ed) and MK677 (25mgED). I ran this for 7 weeks with, for me, great results.I'm using a PCT product, AD-3 PCT which appears to be working well. However, I've since found Dylan on You tube (and this forum) and realised that what I was using probably wasn't a SARM - it was in capsule form, a powder! I've since done a lot of reading 'on line' and found a site in Australia ( Aus Labs) that sells the liquid form (eye dropper dispensed). They don't unfortunately have the range that SARMSX has, but they carry most of the popular SARMS. I wanted to buy my SARMS from SARMX but the dollar exchange rate and the postage would kill the price.
My goal is to gain as much muscle as I can for an old guy while loosing a bit of unwanted fat, I'm about 15 to 19% bod fat at moment. I'm currently on Testosterone injections every 3 months for low Test'. My health is great, I weigh 185 and stand 5'8".
I was thinking about a stack with LGD4033 and Ostarine with MK677. Any suggestions for a stack from Dylan and/or you experienced guys would be most welcome.

Well bro, for starters welcome to I sarms. You are certainly in the right place. As for your Australian source, I personally would not risk it. It's just not worth it at all. There are so many companies out there that have bunk and under dosed product. Especially with things like MK-677 that is extremely hard to find legit. I would strongly suggest sticking with sarmsx so you know what you are getting is legitimate.

For your goals and age, here is the stack I would recommend to you from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Well bro, for starters welcome to I sarms. You are certainly in the right place. As for your Australian source, I personally would not risk it. It's just not worth it at all. There are so many companies out there that have bunk and under dosed product. Especially with things like MK-677 that is extremely hard to find legit. I would strongly suggest sticking with sarmsx so you know what you are getting is legitimate.

For your goals and age, here is the stack I would recommend to you from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Thanks RickRock
Thats about the same stack as I was contemplating. Keen to get started. As I'm on Testosterone injections every 3 months, does this affect my PCT regime? Will the injections allow me to recover from a cycle faster? As for the SARMX, as I said the dollar exchange, postage and the ever present threat of Customs stopping the delivery makes me a little apprehensive about importing from USA. I've done a bit of research and the product from Aus Labs seems legit - but I'll research a bit more before I commit. Once again, thanks for your input

Thanks RickRock
Thats about the same stack as I was contemplating. Keen to get started. As I'm on Testosterone injections every 3 months, does this affect my PCT regime? Will the injections allow me to recover from a cycle faster? As for the SARMX, as I said the dollar exchange, postage and the ever present threat of Customs stopping the delivery makes me a little apprehensive about importing from USA. I've done a bit of research and the product from Aus Labs seems legit - but I'll research a bit more before I commit. Once again, thanks for your input

You won't need a pct if you are on test injections for TRT brother. I'm confused on the dosing though. You only inject once every three months?? I think I've heard of that particular shot if that's what I think it is. I would switch to a weekly normal injection schedule if possible. That's a roller coaster for levels man

You won't need a pct if you are on test injections for TRT brother. I'm confused on the dosing though. You only inject once every three months?? I think I've heard of that particular shot if that's what I think it is. I would switch to a weekly normal injection schedule if possible. That's a roller coaster for levels man

Yeah, I'm hearing you re the roller coaster. I was on a Test' gel, once a day but my levels weren't where my Endocrinologist wanted, so we are trying this 3 month injection regime. The Test' is suspended in an oil substance that allows for it to be absorbed slowly over the 3 month period. But because it's so viscose LARGE syringe in needed for my MD to do the injection into my butt. The needle was so big I checked for any mice living inside it - man it hurt! But the effect seems to be better that the gel. I'm on mini PCT at moment as said in my first post, using a product called AD-3 PCT,two caps a day for 4 weeks - all seems good so far. Looking forward to the new cycle you suggested.

you must be on that AVEED Testosterone Undecanoate... suppose to have a ridiculously long half life of several weeks... but they supposedly can't give you more than 3 cc's at a time due to some type of pulmonary embolism risk that's caused by that particular ester.... On all the charts I've seen, it gets your Test levels up to the 800 range and holds them there for a long time, but you can't really get your T levels in the super high range of 1200-1500 which is where most of us want our levels minimum while on cycle... seems like it would work fine for TRT as long as you keep that pulmonary embolism worry under control.. wouldn't do well for Blast cycles tho

Hey bro, I'm from Australia too and I have only ordered from adrenalinerushforum.com which is now sarmx. I didn't have any problems getting the stuff it comes with out lables and is very discreet so there is no problems.. But yeah I know this exchange rate is so bad atm! Had to stop getting anything from the US till it goes up if it goes up!!

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the bump lads, Pete I was wondering did you get your items? I have ordered through their website and am eager too see what their products are like :)

Sorry for the bump lads, Pete I was wondering did you get your items? I have ordered through their website and am eager too see what their products are like :)

your fine to bump bro... sarmsx ships to australia on a DAILY BASIS... you have nothing to worry about with shipping whatsoever...

i think he is on Nebedo its very long ester a dr gave me once for my low level of test and it killed me i stopped TRT totally after that.it took me maybe 6 months to recover and i still dont feel im back like how i was.

Hi, did you ever end up ordering the Sarms from AusLabs?

Any updates on Aus Labs ? Ive taken the jump and am buying from sarmsx but am worried about customs, as it could be a risk, I probably would have gone Aus Lab's if they weren't so expensive... Any reviews or updates on them ?

Any updates on Aus Labs ? Ive taken the jump and am buying from sarmsx but am worried about customs, as it could be a risk, I probably would have gone Aus Lab's if they weren't so expensive... Any reviews or updates on them ?
you are completely fine with customs and sarmsx bro... they ship their on a daily basis with no issues and i assure you that you DO NOT want aus labs... i have heard enough horror stories with them... you bought from the very best and you do not need to worry about getting everything broseph... you are good to go

you are completely fine with customs and sarmsx bro... they ship their on a daily basis with no issues and i assure you that you DO NOT want aus labs... i have heard enough horror stories with them... you bought from the very best and you do not need to worry about getting everything broseph... you are good to go

Thanks Mate :) It's what I expected, specially as I can't find anything online in regards to there products, other then reviews on there own website. That strikes me as weird / shady !!

Thanks Mate :) It's what I expected, specially as I can't find anything online in regards to there products, other then reviews on there own website. That strikes me as weird / shady !!
you are smart enough to read between the lines bro... you made the best choice possible...

Top Bottom