napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to forum

Richardvall

Super excited being part of this forum , heard many good things about it.

I am currently 185, 11-12% BF and 5’’8
This is my 5th cycle being ran. I have actually stayed cruising after my last cycle. I am 33 already married and with 3 kids. I know may be a bit young but been in for a year Already and don’t want to cycle since everything I cycle my body
Goes crazyyyyy for atLeast a year emotionally and physically . When cruising everything is smooth and you give your body just the right amount test needed.

Here is my next blast:

Already got everything for it, any opinion will be apprecuated.

Test p 250-300weekly
Tren ace 100eod
Winstrol 30mg ED

Adex .5eod
Prami .5 ED
Liver support
Fish oil
And other supports also

Does this
Cycle took
Good?

Week 1-12 Test P 50mg EOD
Week 1-8 tren ace 100eod
Week 8-12 Winstrol 30-50MG daily

Have always ran tren higher since
It keeps the Bloat from the test
Down also takes away the mission of estrogen control.

I am open to Opinions about what to run higher test or tren, have never ran test higher i just notice
My Self more Lean and vascular when tren is higher

No sides at
All just the usuals irritability and some insomnia, but
Must admit i loveeeeeee tren there is nothing like it!

i generally recommend keeping them even but you have to do what works FOR YOU, not anyone else... there are a million different opinions on the ratios and as to why, each has a different opinion... you always go with how YOUR body responds

Thanks Dylan. One more thing is EOD ok. Am getting a lot of feedback to to 50ed and not 100eod. Will the difference be toooo much like gains wise or what’s the difference?

Ed will give you more stable blood levels. Eod is more convenient but you have to pin more oil. If you're prone to side effects I would recommend ed. It's something you have to figure out what works best for you.

Top Bottom