napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New on forum

mcee33

Age 54, female, 5'7", 128 lbs, 19% on scale, 13 .5 % at max nutrition high tech scale. 20 yrs training, no cycle history. Goal is to harden up my soft glutes and look like a bikini competitor. I take Intek evolution protein powder, bcaa's preworkout and glutamine. I eat 90% clean: veggies, lean protein small amount of fruit, nuts, small to moderate amounts of complex carbs. I have hurt my lower back a few times so I don't go all out on heavy squats or deadlifts but do make them burn! I'm defined in my upper body but not lower that's why I was wanting to try one maybe two oral sarms. I don't want to get real freaky big just get my butt harder. Its like jello even though I work it hard! Any older fellow female gym rats out there with advice on sarms?

Last edited:
Age 54, female, 5'7", 128 lbs, 19% on scale, 13 .5 % at max nutrition high tech scale. 20 yrs training, no cycle history. Goal is to harden up my soft glutes and look like a bikini competitor. I take Intek evolution protein powder, bcaa's preworkout and glutamine. I eat 90% clean: veggies, lean protein small amount of fruit, nuts, small to moderate amounts of complex carbs. I have hurt my lower back a few times so I don't go all out on heavy squats or deadlifts but do make them burn! I'm defined in my upper body but not lower that's why I was wanting to try one maybe two oral sarms. I don't want to get real freaky big just get my butt harder. Its like jello even though I work it hard! Any older fellow female gym rats out there with advice on sarms?

Welcome to isarms! Glad to have you with us. Sarms are perfect for females. They don't have the side effects and virilization that steroids do, but offer incredible results

I have the perfect stack recommendation for you

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

welcome to isarms, great to have you... the stack that rick advised you is excellent as well but we already discussed this in another thread as well...

Yes, thx, I posted a new thread after I read about listing all our stats. Thx again!

How can I add a picture to my profile and thread? I couldn't find the signature page. Can I add a pic to this thread or only a new one?

you have to go to your profile page and add an avatar

to add to your thread go to a site like tinypic.url then you can upload there and paste the forum code here to add a pic

Welcome aboard!
For your avatar, click settings top right of any page, once that page opens, on the left there should be a list of different things, click edit avatar and follow instructions.

Top Bottom