napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to forum

tampa_fit813

I recently relocated to the Tampa area and away from my "coach/trainer" and I am looking for guidance to continue my progress.
35y/o Female
currently at 130lbs 5'5
train using various mountain dog training programs
ran cycles before with no negative side effects at all

currently looking to build muscle back/fill out a little more.

Diet is clean at 2100 calories. Water retention seems to be my biggest enemy. Currently supplement with dandelion root and it has seemed to help.

Been PC for about 6 months.

again new here and any suggestions would be appreciated.

Welcome to isarms! Glad to have you with us. If there's any questions you have or anything I can help with just let me know.

Based on your goals, sarms would be perfect. They are very safe for females without the side effects and virilization that steroids bring.

This would be a great cycle for you

1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25mg per day dosed in the am

welcome to isarms, great to have you.. a sarms stack would be more than ideal for you and rick gave you the exact same layout that i would have recommended for you as well

Welcome to isarms! Glad to have you with us. If there's any questions you have or anything I can help with just let me know.

Based on your goals, sarms would be perfect. They are very safe for females without the side effects and virilization that steroids bring.

This would be a great cycle for you

1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25mg per day dosed in the am

Thanks. I will look into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I’ve been doing some research on these components and I’m curious as to how they compare to a primo or var cycle? I have done a cycle on var with minimal results. My next cycle I did oral primo and it hit the spot. Strength and composition changed perfectly.

I should mention that I had a partial hysterectomy 4 years ago so my previous coach suspected that my difference in hormones probably impacted the effects of the orals.

I’ve always done pre intra and post blood work and nothing alarming or concerning ever showed up.

for women, they are EXTREMELY comparable MINUS the side effects... its far different than when a man runs them and women tend to respond EXTREMELY well to sarms... there are logs on the forum which you can read that show the progress etc... i cannot tell you how many emails i have from women thanking me for advising them to make the switch

for women, they are EXTREMELY comparable MINUS the side effects... its far different than when a man runs them and women tend to respond EXTREMELY well to sarms... there are logs on the forum which you can read that show the progress etc... i cannot tell you how many emails i have from women thanking me for advising them to make the switch

Awesome! Thank you!

Top Bottom