napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the forum

HighPriest

What up everyone! I'm 37 and started TRT today. I probably should've joined the forum earlier so I could've been more informed, but I'm here now. I live a very active lifestyle and love to train. I have been looking for an edge to stay on top of my game and that was part of the motivation to start TRT. Looking forward to learning more!

HighPriest said:
What up everyone! I'm 37 and started TRT today. I probably should've joined the forum earlier so I could've been more informed, but I'm here now. I live a very active lifestyle and love to train. I have been looking for an edge to stay on top of my game and that was part of the motivation to start TRT. Looking forward to learning more!

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... don't look back on anything now... all that matters is your here now, your going to learn, your going to grow and your going to hopefully call this your new home.. you will not find any other forum in existence like this one... im always here if you need any help at anytime.. welcome to adrenaline rush!

HighPriest said:

I'm glad you found us, and we are happy to welcome you to the family. This is definitely the best place to be for the best info you can find. I'm sure you will love it here. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

HighPriest said:
Thanks for welcome. I like the tone of this community. Makes me definitely feel at home.

you definitely are at home now brother... you will see that this is a family, not a forum... you are now a part of this...

Welcome to AR, An Your New Family, Everyone here is here to help you so don't be afraid to ask questions if you have them.

Re: RE: New to the forum

HighPriest said:
Hey man welcome to AR. Lots to learn here. We have an abundance of knowledge floating around. Soak it up!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: New to the forum

TexasTrash said:
Welcome to AR brother. Another 37yo here that decided to take the TRT route also.
Interested to hear your experience. I received a shot at 300 mg test cyp my first appt. The pip was pretty bad. I did not expect that at all.

Re: RE: Re: New to the forum

HighPriest said:
Interested to hear your experience. I received a shot at 300 mg test cyp my first appt. The pip was pretty bad. I did not expect that at all.

That sounds about right. My first inj had a little burn as it was a larger dose (200mg) but it worked out pretty quickly. Im guessing that you will 1) get a lighter dose next time (and thereafter) & 2) you will just become more accustomed to the sensation. My advice to anyone just starting is to make sure you have reasonable expectations. I feel you need to commit to it for several months to determine if its working well for you. It takes a little time for the test to level out so its not like you are superman in 2 weeks. Thankfully we found the sweet spot on dosing fairly quickly so I experienced few sides. Also, another piece of advice is to try and lock your diet down. I put on a fair bit of weight when I started TRT..........some good muscle but also some fat. Better to get that under control now then try and trim down later. If everything works out hopefully you will see a boost in muscle, more energy, greater sex drive, and overall better mood. Keep an eye on your bp, estrogen levels, hematocrit, etc. Did you go to your Dr or a Low T type center?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: New to the forum

TexasTrash said:
HighPriest said:

That sounds about right. My first inj had a little burn as it was a larger dose (200mg) but it worked out pretty quickly. Im guessing that you will 1) get a lighter dose next time (and thereafter) & 2) you will just become more accustomed to the sensation. My advice to anyone just starting is to make sure you have reasonable expectations. I feel you need to commit to it for several months to determine if its working well for you. It takes a little time for the test to level out so its not like you are superman in 2 weeks. Thankfully we found the sweet spot on dosing fairly quickly so I experienced few sides. Also, another piece of advice is to try and lock your diet down. I put on a fair bit of weight when I started TRT..........some good muscle but also some fat. Better to get that under control now then try and trim down later. If everything works out hopefully you will see a boost in muscle, more energy, greater sex drive, and overall better mood. Keep an eye on your bp, estrogen levels, hematocrit, etc. Did you go to your Dr or a Low T type center?
Low T Center. They were super salesy, which is ok.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: New to the forum

HighPriest said:
Low T Center. They were super salesy, which is ok.

Same here. Overall they are pretty efficient and with insurance they are pretty cheap. My only concern with them is that they werent necessarily concerned with the cause of the low t (atleast the one I visited). For most guys thats probably not a big deal but it turns out that several of my symptoms and lab results indicate that I may have a prolactin secreting pituitary adinoma. They are fairly common and easy to treat but its something I need to see a "regular" Dr about. Another suggestion would be to get a copy of your labs and see if anything seems out of whack. When you get your next labs in a few months, get a copy of those also and compare them. Hopefully they do this at your center but it never hurts to have another set of eyes on it. From what Ive heard, most guys dont see any other oddities like I did so hopefully you will be solid with no major concerns.

Top Bottom