napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the Forum

Tyson605

Good Day Ladies and Gents. I go by Huey or just Gil.
I am 38 years old 5'7 198 lbs right now I am 12% bodyfat. 10 years ago I was 310lbs and worked my ass off without the Test 250, once I lost the body fat on me I dropped my weight to 178lbs until then is when I used the Gear.
I have done two Cycle " Test 250" cycles were 8 weeks long with a PTC of Nolvadex, and Clomid.
My Goal is to get 225lbs and look like a beast. My question is that could I achieve that before I turn 45 years old?
All I can say is that I fell in love with bodybuilding, going to the gym is not only therapy but has become an obsession. I only wish I had started earlier in my life.
I would like to start another cycle but the gentleman I have gotten my Gear from has despaired from planet Earth, I know It going to take time for people to feel me out so please feel free to ask me any questions, I would like to work up my trust with anyone who is willing to help me find a reliable source.
Thanks to all that help me Huey.

Last edited:
Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you here with us. Thank you for the intro. We have some great sources here. One of which is biotech labs, which I represent. Send me a pm and I'll help you out with a price list.

Top Bottom