Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 159

Thread: New Flex Friday!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,411

    New Flex Friday!

    I always liked doing flex Friday!

    Suns out guns out! Almost done with pct and I've kept basically everything it seems like.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member Joe S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Gainsville PA
    Posts
    1,423
    Not to recent, but most recent.. crappy pic

    20170728_112330.jpg

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,411
    Traps delts and Bis are all nicely proportioned and developed. Although the traps definitely stand out and always have stood out, as one of your best muscle groups.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member Wesley Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Carpe Diem
    Posts
    745

    Because we flex on Fridays!

    Current condition at 10 weeks out and a solid 187 lbs.


  5. #5
    Senior Member Wesley Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Carpe Diem
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildail View Post
    I always liked doing flex Friday!

    Suns out guns out! Almost done with pct and I've kept basically everything it seems like.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    Not to recent, but most recent.. crappy pic

    20170728_112330.jpg
    Straight beasts right here ^^^

  6. #6
    Couple weeks oldfriday3.JPG but ill throw it up for the new thread

  7. #7
    Senior Member Joe S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Gainsville PA
    Posts
    1,423
    Looking good Gents!!!

    Damn 187# WSniper?? looking big bro.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,411
    Beast mode Wesley! That vascularity is fucking insane!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Joe S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Gainsville PA
    Posts
    1,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildail View Post
    Traps delts and Bis are all nicely proportioned and developed. Although the traps definitely stand out and always have stood out, as one of your best muscle groups.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Bro, yeah that's where all the brownies go, straight to the traps. haha..

    Nah manual child labor ie. growing up chopping firewood, breaking rocks with a sledge hammer etc.

    I don't even really exercise my traps specifically.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,411
    How tall are you Welsey? 188 looks like 200 on you man, damn!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •