napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New/first cycle

Seeker11

Banned
6'0"
8%
7 (took breaks of a couple months in between sometimes)
Never cycled
Goals: to cycle and put on muscle (10 pounds at least)
Supplements: whey protein, creatine, test booster, sometimes pre workout.
Nutrition: I consume at least 180 grams a day of protein. I keep it in a surplus.

I am new. I injected 300 mg of test E on Sunday. I have test prop. Was wondering if I can start pinning the test prop to kickstart my cycle? Should I take an AI while ON CYCLE? I have arimidex 30mL 2 mg on hand. I can get ANYTHING I need. I am prone to gyno I suppose because I've always had bitch tits cause I was fat, and my pecs are the last place for fat to be released. I am low BF but my pecs still have a layer of fat over them. Guess I'm gyno prone. How many mgs of propriante should I pin and for how long? I know test e doesn't kick in until week 4. Was thinking about doing 450 mgs of test a week (300 Sunday, 150 Thursday)

This is my planned cycle and PCT.

Weeks 1-4:

450mg test e
300 mg test p

Weeks 5-12
Test e 600 mg a week

Weeks 8-12:
HCG
Winstrol 50 mg EOD

PCT

Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD for 4 weeks. I can get clomid, arimidex, or whatever if need be

bro, STOP, seriously... what on earth are you doing here??? wtf is that pct? bro, STOP, seriously... just stop... you ave no clue what you are doing... your running 750 mg a week of test to start on a first cycle THEN adding more steroids to it... bro, STOP NOW... seriously

You need to stop everything you're doing before you fuck yourself up bro. You have no idea what you're doing at all, and you are way too undersized for steroid use.

Okay I Will listen and I stop. But I already injected the for the first time Sunday. What do I do now? Am I fucked because I did that. What is going to happen. Why can't I just run 300mg of test the first week?

I was originally just going to do 300 mg (150 twice a week) and do Aromasin fOR PCT. I am a big guy though I have lots of muscle I know what I'm doing in the gym

Dude you are 177lbs at 6ft. You're not a big guy. Your diet and training isn't correct of you'd have a better foundation.

You have no concept of the proper use of AAS nor the understanding of what kind of support and ancillaries you need on hand.

You need to take the advice given and just stop. Focus on eating in a surplus, cleanly, and research some training methods that will help you put on 20 lbs or so over the next 4-6 months. THEN, your first cycle could be theorized. But not before then, sorry dude. I don't think you're going to find ANYONE here that is going to encourage this to continue.

I know you probably mean well and I am not trying to overtly be an asshole but you're just ignorant, which isn't your fault. STOP and educate yourself before you ruin yourself.

Good luck and I hope you make the correct decision.

P.S. if you've only injected one dose of test e, just stop and get some blood work done in a couple weeks or so.

I have watched Dylan's videos for a while and I've seen the ones on the first cycle to be run test only and he said maybe u can have a kickstarter (prop) and he recommends Aromasin. I figured I would start the cycle at either 150 x 2 test e or 300 x 2 test e cause other sites recommended using more test. I figured I would keep an AI on hand people said to make sure u have An AI on hand. I am getting mixed info from watching Dr tony Huges Enhanced Athelte channel.

Okay look I am totally ignorant i honestly just wanted to gain more size fast for summer to impress some chicks and to be the biggest guy in the gym. I want gains faster.

I am going to stop. I hope I didn't fuck myself doing that shot. I am currwntly doing Kris Gethins muscle building trainer. I am eating in a surplus. Maybe u guys can help me run a SARMS cycle during this 12 week program and then after these 3 months depending on where I'm at this forum can help me plan a cycle. I will stop all test now. Why would I have fucked myself up I thought steroids could be used safely in low doses and to use the prop for the first 4 weeks. And have Aromasin

I have watched Dylan's videos for a while and I've seen the ones on the first cycle to be run test only and he said maybe u can have a kickstarter (prop) and he recommends Aromasin. I figured I would start the cycle at either 150 x 2 test e or 300 x 2 test e cause other sites recommended using more test. I figured I would keep an AI on hand people said to make sure u have An AI on hand. I am getting mixed info from watching Dr tony Huges Enhanced Athelte channel.

Fuck enhanced athlete. Listen dude.... You have no idea of what a proper cycle entails. You can watch all the videos you want but it's readily apparent that during these videos you are cherry picking the parts that support this reckless mindset of yours. You need to be objective for a fucking second and open-minded enough to realize you truly don't know what the fuck you're doing here. 600mg of test e a week on your first cycle is completely unneeded and if you think you're just supposed to have an AI 'on hand' at that dose, again you're sorely mistaken. I don't know what else to tell you but if you're going to be unreceptive to the help that is being offered to you and constantly retort with some baseless bullshit then carry on my wayward friend... tank your body... after all it is yours and yours alone.

But if you're going to carry on I suggest you get a crash course in proper use of an AI on cycle and a concept of what a true PCT is.

And if you're 187lbs at the bf% you claim at 6ft, what the fuck are you cutting for? You are like 20 lbs underweight at least. You can't argue the fact that your training and diet isn't up to par. You are 177 lbs at 6ft. If you want to extrapolate the math out and calculate your lean body mass we can but let's just start with you stopping your "cycle" first.

Okay look I am totally ignorant i honestly just wanted to gain more size fast for summer to impress some chicks and to be the biggest guy in the gym. I want gains faster.

I am going to stop. I hope I didn't fuck myself doing that shot. I am currwntly doing Kris Gethins muscle building trainer. I am eating in a surplus. Maybe u guys can help me run a SARMS cycle during this 12 week program and then after these 3 months depending on where I'm at this forum can help me plan a cycle. I will stop all test now. Why would I have fucked myself up I thought steroids could be used safely in low doses and to use the prop for the first 4 weeks. And have Aromasin

SARMS are a good route for you to go.

What are your macros broken down to?

How many calories are you eating right now to be in a surplus??? What is your BMR and TDEE?.. How are you factoring what constitutes a 'surplus' for you? I am sure you'd be surprised how far you are off right now. What does your diet look like?

I try to eat 200 g of protein a day. About 300 carbs. I eat often like 6 times a day. I'm doing wnay the kris gethin muscle building program says to do. I don't have an exact science down to it all I know is I'm gaining strength

Okay I Will listen and I stop. But I already injected the for the first time Sunday. What do I do now? Am I fucked because I did that. What is going to happen. Why can't I just run 300mg of test the first week?

I was originally just going to do 300 mg (150 twice a week) and do Aromasin fOR PCT. I am a big guy though I have lots of muscle I know what I'm doing in the gym
You are far from a big guy. You are not even close to a big guy, with those stats. You need to learn how to eat properly for gains, and build the right natural foundation.

You've only injected once so if you stop now you'll be perfectly fine. Just don't keep going and make this worse

Well my man RickRock ^^^^^ has been kind enough to grace us with a thorough and extremely teachable article on diet. You'll find it above your thread in the stickys.

Stop the test and start there.

Good luck bro!

so after that one shot i noticed that my face is really fat. like suppper fat. very puffy. do you think its because i have high estrogen? can one shot of test shut my test production down? i wanna start a sarms cycle but my thing is, if sarms are going to suppress me..and that shot of test already suppressed me, if i start sarms now then will my test levels never recover

brother, there is NO FUCKING WAY you are suppressed or have elevated estrogen after one shot... thats pure insanity bro to even think or say that... thats beyond impossible...

Top Bottom