napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New female on forum

AwkwardBlonde

Hi Guys,

I'm new, joined in August, however I failed to introduce myself. Age 24, 5'3/4" (lol), 108-112 lbs, 22% bf (bodpod results early August), 1.5 yrs training, Cjc 1295 since beginning of September of this year. Looking to compete in bikini division in march 2018. Looking to reach 18-15% bf. I hve another bf analyzer in November and will update you all. i love dymatize ISO protein powder! I take acetly l carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, rhodiola, inositol, and a whole lot of other supplement stacks. I create my own stacks. Nothing is already formulated. I mainly take these supplements to help with my mood and energy. We will keep the psychology out of this. Anyway, I eat clean 80% of the time. Ya girl likes halo top and protein bars. I especially love barneys almond butter. I like to carb cycle. I have a 6 day training split. My stomach and legs hold the most fat but that is controllable with the right diet!
I currently have scapular dyskinesis and I'm supposed to be doing my PT exercises to fix that. Have I done it? No, But it seems To be getting better. It wasn't real bad to begin with. Okay, this should be enough information for you guys. Tootles.

Last edited:
Hi, welcome fellow new female. I'm not new to the gym but I am new to SARMS. What is CJC? I love Intek revolution protein powder, it has only 30 mg of sodium and sweetened with steevia not sucralose.

Hi Guys,

I'm new, joined in August, however I failed to introduce myself. Age 24, 5'3/4" (lol), 108-112 lbs, 22% bf (bodpod results early August), 1.5 yrs training, Cjc 1295 since beginning of September of this year. Looking to compete in bikini division in march 2018. Looking to reach 18-15% bf. I hve another bf analyzer in November and will update you all. i love dymatize ISO protein powder! I take acetly l carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, rhodiola, inositol, and a whole lot of other supplement stacks. I create my own stacks. Nothing is already formulated. I mainly take these supplements to help with my mood and energy. We will keep the psychology out of this. Anyway, I eat clean 80% of the time. Ya girl likes halo top and protein bars. I especially love barneys almond butter. I like to carb cycle. I have a 6 day training split. My stomach and legs hold the most fat but that is controllable with the right diet!
I currently have scapular dyskinesis and I'm supposed to be doing my PT exercises to fix that. Have I done it? No, But it seems To be getting better. It wasn't real bad to begin with. Okay, this should be enough information for you guys. Tootles.
Welcome to the isarms family! We are glad to have you here with us. If there's anything I can help with, or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask

Top Bottom