napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Female Asking for some info on Cardarine and Ostarine First

gamergrl

Hi there, new here. I will answer the basics to give an idea as to what I'm asking for help and info on...my apologies, some detail here but thought it might help.

Female
Height: 5’4”
Weight: between 149-153lbs

BF: Not sure at the moment. Based on visual estimates and one previous time I reached this weight I'm guessing 30-33% range.

No previous cycles.

Initially, want to accomplish lower body fat, increase energy/endurance/strength, maintain muscle I have. So a cutting cycle. Basically, get back to the ‘starting line’ of training again. I put on a fast 10-12lbs of fat because of health issues and being 80% sedentary for 8 months.

History of training hard, living in the gym, eating clean 80% of the time. Probably fell into too much cardio/metabolic circuit style high volume training at one time in my life, not enough calories. Averaged 118-126 at 18-24%BF up until past 4 years or so with severe symptomatic endometriosis and hormone irregularity (Thyroid hypo to high estrogen obviously with endo, falling test and progesterone.)

Currently slowly back at it. Lack of energy is beyond frustrating. Diet is on point last 5 weeks although still sorting best calorie range and macro split.

My question is around a cardarine and Ostarine cycle. Probably 12 weeks with cardarine, 8 weeks with Ostarine. I don't want to add anything further at this time. I would like to add one at a time because I don't respond well to any meds. I don't take hormonal therapy for the health issues because I can't tolerate it and in fact tried cytomel for 8 weeks (for energy and extreme cold feet/hands) and that's where a fast 8 lbs in 4 weeks came on as stated above. I gained weight from a T3!?! Mostly water, extreme bloat.

I did pop on another forum but was told I would need HCGenerate for 4 weeks post and that Ostarine should start at 25mg for a female, even specifying low tolerance to meds/drugs. I asked someone in 'real life' about this that I trust who is pretty knowledgeable and thought this was unnecessary and not good advice.

Concerns: I have read a few sides for women on Ostarine saying they had breast tenderness and fatigue? (Not on this site) That they put on muscle but didn't lose fat. I have heard huge increase in appetite. And while this isn't a large concern, some issues around women who may want to have children.

Love some feedback. I've been reading and reading and reading and watching you tube for weeks and trying to learn more about these options. Have someone currently running their first cycle as well post var, but only 4 weeks in and male with an MMA physique so quite different situation!

Welcome aboard. Yes you can start with just ostarine, however when you want to add more the best stack would be as follows
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 MG 5mg doses 6x a day 2-3 hors apart.

As far as sides go for women, I've heard a few women who have experienced nipple tenderness but this is very rare.. Since your hormones are out of wack already it's a possibility it could occur, but highly unlikely. I've taken it with no issuses with breast tenderness. The reason Sr is in my suggestion as it helps speed up metabolism, GW is used as a preworkout so that it will give you that boost when you workout. The s4 has minimal vision sides that can occur in some and paired with these will definitely help you burn fat while building muscle.
I'd make sure to only order from sarmsx as there are a lot of fake product. You do not need hcg or a pct. Do not take that advice. I was pretty much your same exact stats prior to using sarms. Let me know what other questions you have. I have ran multi sarms and have had awesome results!

In the zone, killin' it!

Last edited:
Also go with 12 weeks on running for best results and where did u get your sarms from?

In the zone, killin' it!

Last edited:
I'm on my second triple stack cycle with SR9009 and have no side effect. I'm also doing HRT with a low dose of T and having no side effects at all, so you should be fine. All I can say is that I'm a hard gainer and SARMS has really helped me build and stay lean during my build cycle. I love the pumps and my muscles seem much harder during this build. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there, new here. I will answer the basics to give an idea as to what I'm asking for help and info on...my apologies, some detail here but thought it might help.

Female

BF: Not sure at the moment. Based on visual estimates and one previous time I reached this weight I'm guessing 30-33% range.

No previous cycles.

Initially, want to accomplish lower body fat, increase energy/endurance/strength, maintain muscle I have. So a cutting cycle. Basically, get back to the ‘starting line’ of training again. I put on a fast 10-12lbs of fat because of health issues and being 80% sedentary for 8 months.

History of training hard, living in the gym, eating clean 80% of the time. Probably fell into too much cardio/metabolic circuit style high volume training at one time in my life, not enough calories. Averaged 118-126 at 18-24%BF up until past 4 years or so with severe symptomatic endometriosis and hormone irregularity (Thyroid hypo to high estrogen obviously with endo, falling test and progesterone.)

Currently slowly back at it. Lack of energy is beyond frustrating. Diet is on point last 5 weeks although still sorting best calorie range and macro split.

My question is around a cardarine and Ostarine cycle. Probably 12 weeks with cardarine, 8 weeks with Ostarine. I don't want to add anything further at this time. I would like to add one at a time because I don't respond well to any meds. I don't take hormonal therapy for the health issues because I can't tolerate it and in fact tried cytomel for 8 weeks (for energy and extreme cold feet/hands) and that's where a fast 8 lbs in 4 weeks came on as stated above. I gained weight from a T3!?! Mostly water, extreme bloat.

I did pop on another forum but was told I would need HCGenerate for 4 weeks post and that Ostarine should start at 25mg for a female, even specifying low tolerance to meds/drugs. I asked someone in 'real life' about this that I trust who is pretty knowledgeable and thought this was unnecessary and not good advice.

Concerns: I have read a few sides for women on Ostarine saying they had breast tenderness and fatigue? (Not on this site) That they put on muscle but didn't lose fat. I have heard huge increase in appetite. And while this isn't a large concern, some issues around women who may want to have children.

Love some feedback. I've been reading and reading and reading and watching you tube for weeks and trying to learn more about these options. Have someone currently running their first cycle as well post var, but only 4 weeks in and male with an MMA physique so quite different situation!
You have come to the right place for help. Sarms are perfect tof help get you where you want to be.

Side effects reported are a lot of times associated with subpar products from other companies that are not even sarms in the furst place...and actually prohormones. This is especially troublesome for females to avoid virilization sides. If you stick with the trusted source www.sarmsx.com you will be in good hands to know you have the highest quality. I assure you sarms are very safe and very effective for females

I know you want to keep things simple but I highly suggest at least starting with the sarms triple stack from www.sarmsx.com

It's perfect for your goals and well rounded to give you everything you need. Run it a full 12 weeks. Here is the dosing protocol

1-12 MK2866 12.5mg per day first two weeks, then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Female

No previous cycles.

Miss Bizz gave you the exactly cycle to go with... it is going to be more than ideal for you... you will definitely be able to fix your lack of energy with this cycle as well as enhance your fat loss at the highest rate possible, all the while, maintaining the ability and capability to add lean muscle... who on earth would tell you to run hcgenerate as a female... i can only guess one place, evo... fucks sake! you START mk2866 as a female a little less to ease into it.. you start at 12.5 mg the first two weeks before you bump to 25mg... DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT go back to that shithole or listen to anyone there or you will end up hurting yourself... you have little concerns with this stack.. sarmsx has the best quality you can find and you know exactly what you are getting... if you have further questions, dont hesitate to let me know...

the very best quality sarms you can find at located at www.sarmsx.com and i stand by that a million percent...

Well thanks for clear, specific advice! Very refreshing.

lol @Dylan - yup that's who. And thanks for your you tube videos. Very helpful. I definitely want to get it from sarmsx. Are there still no issues shipping to Canada? Has anyone had issues with lovely Canadian Customs? Just want to make sure. I'm ready to order ASAP and wondered approx delivery time.

@RickRock, thanks for the stack suggestions as well.

@MissBuzz - I've followed a few of your threads, so appreciate your advice. Nice to hear from the ladies. I wish more females were running logs. When I get started I should do that. I haven't purchased Sarms yet, to answer your question. It's someone else I know who has but I don't know the company. I don't believe it's either sarmsx or the one promoted through evo. I know there is a lot of crap out there (not just with Sarms, but in general - don't get me started!!) I'm not new to training/nutrition but I am to Sarms and the GW, etc. I'm getting bloods ran (just have to with my hormone BS) this week and will run again mid and post cycle once I start. Quite excited! Ready to jump in.

I have used a pre-workout - C4Ripped - a stimulant and I'm sure there are opinions on that here. I can tolerate 1/2 a scoop and am clear, focused and can push hard. Endurance is impressive compared to others I've tried. Overall well being throughout the day but haven't run it very long and take off days. Don't like the tingle at all. I have done an EC stack in the past - low dose. Didn't see much results which would make me wonder if diet wasn't on point, etc. I also got really angry/aggressive on it so stopped it. Could I continue the C4 pre-workout for added energy (or something similar) if I was just doing GW and MK2866 for my first cycle?

My reason for holding back on S4 for now is the possible aggression/sex drive increase. If there is a possible side of something, I usually get it. Just my body. With usual low test bloods I already have both a tendency to aggression and very high sex drive so God help me if that went up!

Lastly, if I wanted to get opinions/help with switching up diet or training should I add it in this thread or best to start a new thread with my log on the 12 week cycle?

Appreciate all of this. Good group of people.

Well thanks for clear, specific advice! Very refreshing.

lol @Dylan - yup that's who. And thanks for your you tube videos. Very helpful. I definitely want to get it from sarmsx. Are there still no issues shipping to Canada? Has anyone had issues with lovely Canadian Customs? Just want to make sure. I'm ready to order ASAP and wondered approx delivery time.

@RickRock, thanks for the stack suggestions as well.

@MissBuzz - I've followed a few of your threads, so appreciate your advice. Nice to hear from the ladies. I wish more females were running logs. When I get started I should do that. I haven't purchased Sarms yet, to answer your question. It's someone else I know who has but I don't know the company. I don't believe it's either sarmsx or the one promoted through evo. I know there is a lot of crap out there (not just with Sarms, but in general - don't get me started!!) I'm not new to training/nutrition but I am to Sarms and the GW, etc. I'm getting bloods ran (just have to with my hormone BS) this week and will run again mid and post cycle once I start. Quite excited! Ready to jump in.

I have used a pre-workout - C4Ripped - a stimulant and I'm sure there are opinions on that here. I can tolerate 1/2 a scoop and am clear, focused and can push hard. Endurance is impressive compared to others I've tried. Overall well being throughout the day but haven't run it very long and take off days. Don't like the tingle at all. I have done an EC stack in the past - low dose. Didn't see much results which would make me wonder if diet wasn't on point, etc. I also got really angry/aggressive on it so stopped it. Could I continue the C4 pre-workout for added energy (or something similar) if I was just doing GW and MK2866 for my first cycle?

My reason for holding back on S4 for now is the possible aggression/sex drive increase. If there is a possible side of something, I usually get it. Just my body. With usual low test bloods I already have both a tendency to aggression and very high sex drive so God help me if that went up!

Lastly, if I wanted to get opinions/help with switching up diet or training should I add it in this thread or best to start a new thread with my log on the 12 week cycle?

Appreciate all of this. Good group of people.

Lovely Canada customs are of no concern... sarmsx ships there on a daily basis with no problems so you are good there... generally delivery time is 7-10 days...

you really wont need any sort of pre workout having gw... although its non stimulant, it gives you all the energy you need and then some! you can continue the pre workout as it is fine to mix with any sarm but also not necessary... you can run gw and 2866 for your cycle just fine... you may want to look at adding sr9009 or rad140 as opposed to s4...

s4 will not give the type of aggression you are thinking whatsoever... it WILL increase strength in a large way though...

yes, start a new thread for your log and your diet and training questions! we will get you all the help you need!

As Dylan mentioned to you gw is your preworkout! Non stimulant and really keeps you going. I've used other preworkout with it but found they weren't needed, and I don't like the itchiness from them.
The aggression you are thinking of isn't like anger aggression, I found myself being more agressive with the weights if that makes any sense. I think the s4 is a good option, however as Dylan suggested an alternative is the Sr or rad. I myself haven't used the rad, but I hear great things about it!
Yes start a log and we all would be happy to help you out with your diet and workouts. I will tell you two apps in my phone I use religiously is my fitness pal to track calories and macros and jefit to help with routines and logging all of my workouts!!!
Welcome aboard and I'm happy to have another female here!

In the zone, killin' it!

Last edited:
Great, thanks. I had just heard a few using both GW and extra 'stimulant'. Again, lots of stuff out there as information not necessarily right. I will take the advice given and see how it goes. Rather just go with the GW! MFP and me don't get along but I have the premium mynetdiary and it's been my go-to for years verses a few of the others. I know MFP is a favourite for folks. Usually I hand-write out all workouts, I'm a little old school that way but love hearing about new apps that ppl actually use and like. Glad to be here!

Welcome to the board gamergrl. I hand write my workouts too, prefer it to having to go to my phone between each movement.

i do both but there's something about writing this type of thing... i am huge on tech but in this particular circumstance only, i revert to old school mentality in writing things too... its just a mental thing but for some reason, i prefer it as well....

trust me, you are going to LOVE GW... its the ultimate performance enhancer...

I just wanted to saw welcome Gamer. Looks like they gave you plenty of advice to look into. So I'll just stick to saying hi lol

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Thanks Saiyan. And thanks Dylan, yes, sounds like I will love GW.

Boom! Done. Excited.

So as said, I will start one at a time just to verify any sides. I'm thinking to start Osta first for two weeks? As much as I want to jump on GW. If I should reverse that let me know, or if one week alone is enough on Osta. GW 12 weeks, Osta 8-10 weeks. For now, just grabbed one Osta and 3 GW.

a cycle is typically 12weeks,

gw, is less important, but I always run it 16weeks.

ostarine 12w for the full benefit of it

Thanks Saiyan. And thanks Dylan, yes, sounds like I will love GW.

Boom! Done. Excited.

So as said, I will start one at a time just to verify any sides. I'm thinking to start Osta first for two weeks? As much as I want to jump on GW. If I should reverse that let me know, or if one week alone is enough on Osta. GW 12 weeks, Osta 8-10 weeks. For now, just grabbed one Osta and 3 GW.

I would strongly suggest starting them together. They have great synergy together. When you get a chance to I'd get another bottle of Ostarine so you can run both a full 12 weeks

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom