domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Female Asking for some info on Cardarine and Ostarine First

Great, thanks. I had just heard a few using both GW and extra 'stimulant'. Again, lots of stuff out there as information not necessarily right. I will take the advice given and see how it goes. Rather just go with the GW! MFP and me don't get along but I have the premium mynetdiary and it's been my go-to for years verses a few of the others. I know MFP is a favourite for folks. Usually I hand-write out all workouts, I'm a little old school that way but love hearing about new apps that ppl actually use and like. Glad to be here!

Welcome to the board gamergrl. I hand write my workouts too, prefer it to having to go to my phone between each movement.

i do both but there's something about writing this type of thing... i am huge on tech but in this particular circumstance only, i revert to old school mentality in writing things too... its just a mental thing but for some reason, i prefer it as well....

trust me, you are going to LOVE GW... its the ultimate performance enhancer...

I just wanted to saw welcome Gamer. Looks like they gave you plenty of advice to look into. So I'll just stick to saying hi lol

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Thanks Saiyan. And thanks Dylan, yes, sounds like I will love GW.

Boom! Done. Excited.

So as said, I will start one at a time just to verify any sides. I'm thinking to start Osta first for two weeks? As much as I want to jump on GW. If I should reverse that let me know, or if one week alone is enough on Osta. GW 12 weeks, Osta 8-10 weeks. For now, just grabbed one Osta and 3 GW.

a cycle is typically 12weeks,

gw, is less important, but I always run it 16weeks.

ostarine 12w for the full benefit of it

Quote Originally Posted by gamergrl View Post
    Thanks Saiyan. And thanks Dylan, yes, sounds like I will love GW.

Boom! Done. Excited.

So as said, I will start one at a time just to verify any sides. I'm thinking to start Osta first for two weeks? As much as I want to jump on GW. If I should reverse that let me know, or if one week alone is enough on Osta. GW 12 weeks, Osta 8-10 weeks. For now, just grabbed one Osta and 3 GW.
    I would strongly suggest starting them together. They have great synergy together. When you get a chance to I'd get another bottle of Ostarine so you can run both a full 12 weeks

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)