napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to this dont know where to start

bstronger

Hello people of the internet,

I have reached a point in my training where i feel that i need a bit of a step up. I am a powerlifter and have not made any notable gains across any of my lifts in round about a year. I'm looking into what I can take (mostly orals/short half life/etc) for strength gain. I hang about 160 lbs and lifts are 465s/295b/470d. I was looking at anadrol but i dont really like the sloppy weight gain and winstrol but have no idea what else i would need to take with either to keep sides down and make progress. Any help is appreciated

I have reached a point in my training where i feel that i need a bit of a step up. I am a powerlifter and have not made any notable gains across any of my lifts in round about a year. I'm looking into what I can take (mostly orals/short half life/etc) for strength gain. I hang about 160 lbs and lifts are 465s/295b/470d. I was looking at anadrol but i dont really like the sloppy weight gain and winstrol but have no idea what else i would need to take with either to keep sides down and make progress. Any help is appreciated

Pretty impressive PR's for 160lbs brother.

yes no oral only cycles bro you must have test as a base so if you are against needles I would say hang it up sarms may give you something but most likely you will have to inject if you are looking for records or some shit.

have you been following my log.. what sloppy weight gain are you referencing with anadrol because im not seeing it...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals? just strength?

thank you. The squat is with knee wraps and I am quite short with good leverages and about 10 years of lifting.

I am most likely misinformed but the weight gain seems to fast for it to be a lean gain. And 23 years old, 160lbs/72kg, around 12% body fat. I would like to stay lean as well as increase my strength, I do do bulks where i get up to like 20% body fat but I prefer to stay lean.

I am most likely misinformed but the weight gain seems to fast for it to be a lean gain. And 23 years old, 160lbs/72kg, around 12% body fat. I would like to stay lean as well as increase my strength, I do do bulks where i get up to like 20% body fat but I prefer to stay lean.

you are going to have a very hard time finding anyone to recommend steroid use to anyone your age... i know i certainly am not... you are going to ruin your life doing this and for what? to get some strength??? that makes no sense whatsoever... there are other options for you but definitely not steroids at 23 years old...

you are going to have a very hard time finding anyone to recommend steroid use to anyone your age... i know i certainly am not... you are going to ruin your life doing this and for what? to get some strength??? that makes no sense whatsoever... there are other options for you but definitely not steroids at 23 years old...

Many of the people I compete against are using gear, I am outclassed almost before a the competition even starts. What are other options? Supplements are borderline useless as the amount of effect they provide/cost is pretty insignificant. I would love some advice on where to look

No amount of strength is worth hurting your HPTA potential for the rest of your life. Give it two years at the very least. If you've done oral only cycles before you should get your bloods done and make sure everything is okay and you've recovered properly.

No amount of strength is worth hurting your HPTA potential for the rest of your life. Give it two years at the very least. If you've done oral only cycles before you should get your bloods done and make sure everything is okay and you've recovered properly.

no previous cycles, just starting to get frustrated with my lack of progression

Then look at a killer SARM stack of LGD/S4/Rad, and GW. The upfront cost is less than the medical issues you'll have in the future from too early of AAS use.

Many of the people I compete against are using gear, I am outclassed almost before a the competition even starts. What are other options? Supplements are borderline useless as the amount of effect they provide/cost is pretty insignificant. I would love some advice on where to look

bro, please dont be one of those guys talking about "well so and so did it"... that means jack shit... i dont care what other people are doing... im concerned about YOU and keeping you safe... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

you can get a shitload of strength amongst many other benefits with sarms...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here...

Top Bottom