Purity

First of all my stats:
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 187 lbs
Body fat: 15%
Years of training: 3
Goals: Fat burning and lean muscle mass increase
Supplements (if any):
Not a supplement but also gonna start with Dutasteride topically for MPB.
Already on minoxidil, never have any sides and blood is checked every 6 months.

Preworkout without creatine but might start creatine while on duta it's topically and because I don't want to have any DHT related side effects.
My own preworkout consists of: Beta alanine, synephrine HCL (10mg), guarana extract, taurine, arginine, citruline mallate, LCLT.

Will probably take GABA for the dopamine as I'll be on cycle during exams.

General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???):
Always been my hardest part to keep it clean.
Gonna do only complex carbo hydrates, overall lean meat, veggies and fruit while on cycle while allowing 2 cheat meals in the weekend to keep it manageable. Giving myfitnesspal a try (if there are any better apps, let me know).
Aiming for 1750 calories a day.

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)
Have a mild injury on my bone muscles of my left forearm which I only feel during certain bicep exercices if I go heavy.
Gonna be on cycle when I study for exams (doing 4 trainings of 90 mins a week with HIIT between strength exercices).
I got high baseline testosterone levels so definitely going on clomid but more on that below.

Now what cycle I'm going to do:
1-12: LGD-4033: 5mg first week, 7,5mg second week and 10 mg other weeks.
1-12: MK-2866: 20mg first week, 25mg second, ramping it up to 40mg.

Interested in S4 but the vision related sides might not be ideal when I gotta study.
Was interested in cardarine but the fact that it might give you cancer (i know, way to high dose on rats but still) is kinda scary for me as recently my granddads on both family sides died of cancer (at very high age tho).

PCT:
Beta-ecst., fenugreek and aschwaganda powder. 6 weeks post cycle.
Clomid for 6 weeks post cycle.

Thanks in advance for the help, been researching about this for a lot lately and interested if my approach will be right.

this doesnt make sense...

1. you would never "ramp up" mk to 40 mg per week... 25 mg is the max

2. you start lgd at 10 mg and stay there the entire way... unless you are a female...

this doesnt make sense...

1. you would never "ramp up" mk to 40 mg per week... 25 mg is the max

2. you start lgd at 10 mg and stay there the entire way... unless you are a female...

Aight, let's try this again.
Cycle of 12 weeks:
LGD: 10mg
MK2866: 25 mg
Cardarine: 15mg taken as preworkout

PCT:
DGA
Clomid

Can I continue taking GW during PCT?

Top Bottom