napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New cycle starting soon

Hamo684

So I’m thinking about starting my 3rd cycle mid October and just wanted to run it by the experts just to double check if I’m good to go.

This is going to be my first time running Deca and Anavar. My first cycle was test only. Second cycle was test, TBol, Winstrol, and masteron. TBol really worked well for me so I’m running it again. Winstrol gave me joint pain and headaches so I’m replacing it with anavar.

Currently sitting at 194lbs, 10%bodyfat, 6’1”.

Cycle details
1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 Deca 300 mg week
1-16 HGH 2 iu’s daily
1-16 Caber 0.25 mg e3d
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
10-15 anavar 50 mg day
10-15 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 iu’s week
pct 19-24
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks good to me... i would use dga organ st over cycle assist, considering it has more than double the ingredients but everything else looks good dosing wise and length wise... i would switch the anavar timing... run it weeks 13-18

Thank you Sir!. I appreciate it. Are you on a cycle soon?

I just raised to 500mg test, 400mg tren E, and 100mg var. Almost done with the var. just my experiment with the dose. Then I’ll be off orals for a few weeks and will be throwing in tbol starting at 50mg. As I reach there I’ll probably throw in 150mg Tren Ace split 3x a week as well.

I just raised to 500mg test, 400mg tren E, and 100mg var. Almost done with the var. just my experiment with the dose. Then I’ll be off orals for a few weeks and will be throwing in tbol starting at 50mg. As I reach there I’ll probably throw in 150mg Tren Ace split 3x a week as well.

Wow brother!. I’ll be in touch to see how your cycle progresses[emoji106][emoji123][emoji119]

I've never ran gh, figure when I get older might add gonna be 40 in a few months. What kind of benefit do you see at 2iu for 12 weeks? Therapeutic or strictly to stay lean? Just curious since most guys say no benefit unless ran for a long duration. I do love deca and tbol. Last cycle was tbol at 50mg with test. Might run it with Test and deca next. Keep us updated.

I've never ran gh, figure when I get older might add gonna be 40 in a few months. What kind of benefit do you see at 2iu for 12 weeks? Therapeutic or strictly to stay lean? Just curious since most guys say no benefit unless ran for a long duration. I do love deca and tbol. Last cycle was tbol at 50mg with test. Might run it with Test and deca next. Keep us updated.
you are not going to see much at only 12 weeks with it at all... its going to be quite disappointing if it is expected to get much at that time frame

12 weeks of HGH will provide smoother skin, increased IGF... so more energy and recovery from workouts. Deeper sleep, better muscle pumps but that's about it.

Healing, fat loss, new muscle growth takes much longer than 12 weeks.

Hey Jswole,

I have a herniated disc (L5, S1 in particular) so I’m strictly running it for that particular issue for a year. I’ve been on it now for 5 weeks and I feel a huge improvement on deep sleep.

I decided to start my cycle yesterday so we will see where it’ll take me. I’m curious to see what Deca will do for me. I loved TBol in my last cycle. I ended my last cycle with Winstrol but I didn’t like the way it made me feel so I figured I give anavar a shot.

you are not going to see much at only 12 weeks with it at all... its going to be quite disappointing if it is expected to get much at that time frame

DG I have two bottles of Masteron sitting in my pantry. Do you think it’ll be a good idea to add it in towards the end of my cycle?

DG I have two bottles of Masteron sitting in my pantry. Do you think it’ll be a good idea to add it in towards the end of my cycle?

No because you wouldnt be able to run it the proper amount of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom