napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New cycle questions

was17

Hey Dylan, Rick and everyone else another cycle question sorry!

Would this cycle be okay? Around 16 weeks of test E at 500mgs, NPP at 400-600mgs a week for 12 weeks, and masteron E at 600mgs a week. Also, throw in GW 20mgs, Sr9009 32-40mgs for the whole cycle, laxogenin whole cycle, S4 on the back end, and would it be it be beneficial to throw in Rad140 in the beginning and ostarine?

Thanks everyone!!

Depending on your goals and stats that could be an effective cycle. But please tell us again your stats and experience a.ong with what you are looking for from this cycle

Sure thing... 6'4" 240lbs about 12% bf, but plan to lose hopefully another 1% before the cycle, planning to start in April. Been cycling for about 6 years, so 6-7 cycles along with bridges of sarms. Goals are to recomp, lose fat, gain muscle, and get hard/grainy AF. I would like to run primo, but from what I'm told it's usually faked so not sure it's worth the risk?

its not that hard to find.. i would get body fat down a bit more if you are going to use masteron...

I'm gonna try my best too! I already know you'd say primo over masteron lol so I'll make a decision soon!

Would throwing in all those sarms be okay?

Agreed. Masteron shines down below 10%. I don't think I'd even consider it if I wasn't below 10% to start.
Masteron has a lot more benefits besides physical hardness of the physique. To say you shouldn't use it unless you're under 10% is ridiculous.

What other benefits do you like from it? I know it adds a bit of strength and somewhat of an AI.

Based on your goals and BF; leave the mast out for now. Test/NPP with the SARMS and you're GTG. I'm running Test/Deca now with similar goals as you and have been able to add quality weight without getting fat or water logged. I can still see abs (not much but next show isn't till the fall)

So keep your diet and AI in line.

Drop the laxogenin.

masteron can add strength and it does have some anit estrogenic "properties" which helps to dry you out but you wont see much size gain from it... maybe a few lbs but nothing significant... it can help with aggression to a point being a dht.. its not completely a waste at a higher body fat but you certainly dont get what you should out of it... you can use it if you like though, thats your call... just remember ITS MAIN property is being an aesthetic or sculpting compound...

I think I'll get it since it's a good price from my guy, but maybe I'll add it after 4 weeks on cycle and see if my bf is down more. The gw and sr9009 should help, along with diet on point. You suggest running aromasin around 12.5mg eod or just twice a week? Guess I gotta see how my body is doing ultimately.

I think I'll get it since it's a good price from my guy, but maybe I'll add it after 4 weeks on cycle and see if my bf is down more. The gw and sr9009 should help, along with diet on point. You suggest running aromasin around 12.5mg eod or just twice a week? Guess I gotta see how my body is doing ultimately.
You can add in the masteron if you want, as long as you understand the cosmetic benefits are more pronounced the leaner you are. At 12% probably won't see much but you will see more from it as you get leaner

Understood, yeah I might save it then, not sure yet. Think it would be okay to add proviron to the mix? Say 50mgs Ed.

Top Bottom